Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Mark Loops
Administrators nickname
Mark Loops
Date
Feb 22, 2022
Time
11:25
Proofs
https://youtu.be/WyOX2GBeNTM

AmorreDiosa

Player
Player
Huh???? Where? When? Now you lying to your own
stfu who u think u are Amorre your a ugly bitch stfu stupid bitch
Wow. Lady Lee you are a new low. Lying to your own members and making them not like us when we had nothing to do with them. Got nothing else better to say right? Both our families should just leave each other alone. I’m really sick of your immaturity and your lack of reasoning. There are only three in your family I don’t like. The rest are just following everything you say just because. We didn’t do anything against them unless they broke the rules against us. It’s disappointing that this can’t be left alone. I have no hate for any of your members. Anything said from some of your new members is just basically you talking out of their lip so I won’t take what they say to me personally. It’s a joke.

AmorreDiosa

Player
Player
why would i get banned u all say stuff
Since your leaders are not telling you, extreme profanity leads to a ban in forums and you won’t be able to comment. How far it goes to a silence or something in game is dependent on you.

BxndxBxsic

Player
Player
Since your leaders are not telling you, extreme profanity leads to a ban in forums and you won’t be able to comment. How far it goes to a silence or something in game is dependent on you.
this has nothing to do with game its a forum:)

miguel762

Player
Player
Wow. Lady Lee you are a new low. Lying to your own members and making them not like us when we had nothing to do with them. Got nothing else better to say right? Both our families should just leave each other alone. I’m really sick of your immaturity and your lack of reasoning. There are only three in your family I don’t like. The rest are just following everything you say just because. We didn’t do anything against them unless they broke the rules against us. It’s disappointing that this can’t be left alone. I have no hate for any of your members. Anything said from some of your new members is just basically you talking out of their lip so I won’t take what they say to me personally. It’s a joke.
I hate you! We going to beef till yall leave the server

AmorreDiosa

Player
Player
I respond defending my family. That’s what I said I would always do for my members and that will not change. I follow who I want because I want to. Just like your members follow you because they want to. If you want to keep hatred in your family that’s on you guys. Not us. You continue to feel that way because you want to. No one can control you. And what extreme use of profanity have I utilized without it relating to your original complaint Lady? Every time, all your comments are insufficient and irrelevant. That’s the point of forums, to present evidence. Not to talk shit and be petty

Lady Lee Valor

Have strength and courage every day you live! 💕
Player
Huh???? Where? When? Now you lying to your own members Lady?
Lol right. I have more respect from my guys than you will ever have. Keep talking though. I find it entertaining.
what? Now you’re saying you don’t have issues? You guys straight harassed me because I wanted to leave the family. What was the point of that!? I fight for my family. As you guys fight for yours. Y’all should have just let us be. My family is loyal to not only me but to the entire family. You disrespected me which led to all of this. It could have been avoided but going on and on while on stream talking your mess… well.. it was game on at that point. I wanted to call truce with y’all. But you guys couldn’t leave it alone. Therefore why we are here right now. I’m not backing down until I know you all backed down. I’m not going down with out a fight and it’s my family’s decision ( something you guys know nothing about) if they follow me or not. Btw. We have a full 25 car garage for all of my members of my family. Remember when y’all called us broke…. Try again.

AmorreDiosa

Player
Player
And you are self-centered if you think it is only for you. Our family likes to be smart and prepared for ANYONE trying to raid. Our family is not like yours. We have better things to do and bigger things to go for that you cannot. Just stop. Goodbye.

Lady Lee Valor

Have strength and courage every day you live! 💕
Player
And you are self-centered if you think it is only for you. Our family likes to be smart and prepared for ANYONE trying to raid. Our family is not like yours. We have better things to do and bigger things to go for that you cannot. Just stop. Goodbye.
You came in here “defending” your family. If you want to stop fighting then stop replying.

AmorreDiosa

Player
Player
Done. I’m stopping. And I think it goes for both sides, your family and mine. If anyone does anything to our family, do not expect us to roll over.

Sam Pluxury

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Rejected, every toxic and offtop comments will receive a forum ban
and about the harassing part give me proof about it rather than explaining like a story​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom