Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Not Able to Login Because of Auth App Code

Connor

Player
Player
Hello, I recently ran into an issue where it asks for my authenticator app code or secret code when I login. I need help because I never setup and authenticator for Grand RP and because of this I can't Login because It requires a code, I don't have access to. I also don't know the secret key. I can provide any information needed to get back into my account, but I just need help. Thank you!

Connor

Player
Player
I understand that but I cant get in the game to get the auth set up because it requires auth to get in, and I dont have the secret key

KatherineFoster

Player
Player
Good Evening Connor,
The two-factor authorization code is basically a code sent to your email
only to find out that you are the true owner of the account.
Check your emails, otherwise contact an admin.
Look here : Two-Factor Authentication - GTA 5 RP: Grand RP | WIKI
Best regards.

With your GH levels, it might be wise to reduce WS in the 5g tank, as 150+ is quite high. For the 10g tank, 75+ is okay. Low KH can affect pH stability, so monitor it. WS can raise GH but usually doesn’t have major downsides if used properly. I recently used the thesis writing service at Professional Thesis Writing Services for any Degree and I was very impressed with the results. The writer delivered a well-researched thesis that was both insightful and well-organized. The process was seamless, and the thesis was delivered on time. The service was professional, and the quality of the work exceeded my expectations. I would highly recommend this service to anyone needing help with their thesis.
Have you resolved it?

Last edited:
Top Bottom