Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Awper Siimo
Suspect ID
119315 / 110871
Date of violation
Dec 18, 2023
Time of violation
00:20
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKVtDRSP52c

Othmane Zghnghn

Official Account
Player
To be honest i really felt offended after this insults, i cannot stay quiet, i demand the administration and all the moroccans players in the server to demand justice, how it is possible that one media player insult the whole moroccan people and, and as a community (DAVOS and CHEDID) i am asking all the family members if severe penalties applied to this player we all leave the server because this is no longer about gaming it is also about our religion and our moroccan king.
So to all family members who really respect the king and religion you know what you do.
cheers!
I'm with you

yassisso

😉 Mosquitoes are attracted to certain colors
Player
To be honest i really felt offended after this insults, i cannot stay quiet, i demand the administration and all the moroccans players in the server to demand justice, how it is possible that one media player insult the whole moroccan people and, and as a community (DAVOS and CHEDID) i am asking all the family members if severe penalties applied to this player we all leave the server because this is no longer about gaming it is also about our religion and our moroccan king.
So to all family members who really respect the king and religion you know what you do.
cheers!
this is true bro we are here in en2 to play on a clean comunity ect not to get insulted by a media who has not respect princips

Uzi otamay

Player
Player
cheers!
we are with you brother it's not normal no one talks like that for my religion

bo30

Player
Player
cheers!
I'm with you on it

Takumi Chediid

Player
Player
To be honest i really felt offended after this insults, i cannot stay quiet, i demand the administration and all the moroccans players in the server to demand justice, how it is possible that one media player insult the whole moroccan people and, and as a community (DAVOS and CHEDID) i am asking all the family members if severe penalties not applied to this player we all leave the server because this is no longer about gaming it is also about our religion and our moroccan king.
cheers!
I couldn't agree more with you. This player should be banned, even if they are a member of the media. Additionally, their actions set a negative example for the Grand RP community.

kirzoo

Player
Player
I'm with you
cheers!

Abe Stouuun

Player
Player
To be honest i really felt offended after this insults, i cannot stay quiet, i demand the administration and all the moroccans players in the server to demand justice, how it is possible that one media player insult the whole moroccan people and, and as a community (DAVOS and CHEDID) i am asking all the family members if severe penalties not applied to this player we all leave the server because this is no longer about gaming it is also about our religion and our moroccan king.
cheers!
I totally agree.

Elenadrty

Player
Player
I wanted to share my thoughts on the recent offensive insults we've experienced. Frankly, it hit hard, not just as a gamer but as someone deeply connected to my Moroccan roots.
I can't stay silent about this, and I'm not alone. I'm urging the administration and all my fellow Moroccans on the server to stand up for justice. It's baffling that one player can insult our entire Moroccan community, our religion, and our King.
As part of the DAVOS and CHEDID families, I'm reaching out to all our family members. If we don't see serious consequences for this player, I think it's time we seriously consider leaving the server. This is way beyond gaming; it's about our identity, our religion, and our respect for the Moroccan King.
To all family members who share this sentiment, you know what to do. Let's show our respect for our values, our King, and our religion. Cheers to standing together for justice.

chihab

Player
Player
cheers!
we cannot continue in this server and he insults the king of Morocco and the mother of this person who makes the record this is not a good server if you want to continue you will panesh him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom