Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Louis Harvey
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Feb 23, 2022
Time of violation
15:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/6gua3K_JxZg

Louis Brokerz

Brokerz
Player
me and some of my fam memebers were robbing there and we saw a guy on a cowshed we wnt to rob him the guy stalled us for some time then called his fam they came killed us without demands and then robbed me without a fam car and asked for my weapons with no fam car and 2 guys

Louis Brokerz

Brokerz
Player
PS we have a reason to shoot, i already let them know I'll get robbed
yeah but as per 6.15 When outside the GHETTO you must engage in RP before shooting someone. For example issue them demands and if they do not listen to your demands within 5 seconds you can shoot them. | WARN you could hv tried that first and as you had guns pointed u should hv put hands in air as soon as u were said to I did the same when u asked me to and u took my weapon without 3 fam members and 1 fam car

kiwiwest

Player
Player
yeah but as per 6.15 When outside the GHETTO you must engage in RP before shooting someone. For example issue them demands and if they do not listen to your demands within 5 seconds you can shoot them. | WARN you could hv tried that first and as you had guns pointed u should hv put hands in air as soon as u were said to I did the same when u asked me to and u took my weapon without 3 fam members and 1 fam car
You really don't need demands if you see your family member doing handsup animation, brain-dead kid

Mark Bozo

Mark Bozo | 4 Times Fam War Winner
Player
me and some of my fam memebers were robbing there and we saw a guy on a cowshed we wnt to rob him the guy stalled us for some time then called his fam they came killed us without demands and then robbed me without a fam car and asked for my weapons with no fam car and 2 guys
with 2 guys? which rule stated you need 3 to rob? its 3 if you want the person your robbing to LISTEN and COMPLY you could rob someone as a solo :D

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.​
  • ID 30566 will receive a punishment for Fear RP/Stalling.​
  • ID 105714 will receive a punishment for General Rule 6.15
    ID 90006 will receive a punishment for General Rule 6.15​
  • And about Robbing With 2 players its a visual bug you can hear there is a 3rd Person there but not visible for you.​
  • General Rule 6.15 is clear there are no Exceptions, The Rule does not state there is Exception if your Friend is being Robbed.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom