Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
zak lhiba
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Dec 17, 2023
Time of violation
0:07
Proofs
https://youtu.be/vi4Xqr1DGVc

Yamato Otamay

Leader of unofficial org
O.O how this is possible to shoot someone without loos even 1 bullet we should see from your side because this is Really Sceptical
image.png

as we can see he shoot from the left so how it's possible to kill him.
have a great day .

zirex uchiha

Player
Player
O.O how this is possible to shoot someone without loos even 1 bullet we should see from your side because this is Really Sceptical
image.png

have a great day .
How could he possibly fire while the car is closed from behind? Slow down the video and observe the trajectory. Where did the shots come from, far away? In any case, he truly must defend himself by providing a video wow

Karim Maroc

Player
Player
ohhh my god ; this is expected for you ; this is not strange to you ; previously you was got punishement for that ; i trought that you will not return to that and i was shoked by yor aim ; you disappointed me

Sam Fedro

Player
Player
i don't know wich world u came from but u can shoot from the window behing the bugatti

plus in my Screen he wasn't moving before i killed him

Sam Fedro

Player
Player
ohhh my god ; this is expected for you ; this is not strange to you ; previously you was got punishement for that ; i trought that you will not return to that and i was shoked by yor aim ; you disappointed me
where did i get punished ?

eren999

Player
Player
image.png

have a great day .
and how is that working pov req only in event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom