Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
HopBilader KIYIMCI
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Dec 19, 2023
Time of violation
9:45
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRtzYD7Y-kg

Violet Evergarder

Player
Player
Arkadaş küfür etmemekte. Yanından geçen 341534 isimli oyuncu küfür ederek koşmaya devam ediyor. Bu formun arkadaşla hiçbir ilgisi yoktur. Burada bir yanlış algı var. İncelenmesini talep ediyorum. Saygılarımla.
The friend does not swear. The player named 341534 passing by swears and continues running. This form has nothing to do with the friend. There is a misperception here. I request it to be examined. Best regards.

Sait Karahan

Control
Player
I have not seen this friend gangta before, and I do not know what happened in this video 40 seconds at the beginning, but we want him to share the continuation, there is provocation in the middle, I demand that it be well examined. It's funny if it counts as blasphemy. Sierra Victor

Sait Karahan

Control
Player
I have not seen this friend gangta before, and I do not know what happened in this video 40 seconds at the beginning, but we want him to share the continuation, there is provocation in the middle, I demand that it be well examined. It's funny if it counts as blasphemy. Sierra Victor
you may also notice that someone else is also using familial swearing.

Onur Batur

Player
Player
komik gerçekten :) konuştuğu kişi ile arkadan küfür eden kişi farklı kişiler olduğu bariz şekilde belli zaten. Aksine gidip iki kişiyi taciz etmiş, dolayısıyla formu açan arkadaşa bir ceza gerekiyor.

Cameron Dizel

Player
Player
While walking with my friend, he suddenly came up to us and made fun of me, and as a result, I said why are you trying to provoke me in this way and make me angry, and when I told him, he said it was a joke, but I expressed that I was uncomfortable with it, and then a swearing intervened again and the incident was presented as if I was guilty here. we also want the continuation of the video because it is under 1 minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom