Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vic Bonez

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Shane
2. Your age : 23
3. Time zone : AST (GMT-4)
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play : Between 11:00 AM and 03:00 AM (Open schedule during these times)
5. Average online per day : Between 8-12 Hours
6. Your Discord : Cavimr
7. Your Nickname : Shane
8. Your ID : 58971
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section : I'd like to be a curator of the State Section

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
- I've had a lot of fun times on GrandRP, it's a really fun platform to enjoy, and there are some really good role-players that are amongst the community. I've had a lot of great opportunities to share great Roleplay scenarios with people, but as I feel myself slowly burning out from the gameplay, I feel as though being an admin to help preserve the roleplay of the other great members of the community is something I'd really enjoy.
2. What are your strengths?
- I'm really good at time management, and I'm very passionate about preserving the state of the game. My passion would be directed towards helping the members of the community.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
- Sometimes in the heat of some moments my judgement will fade, and I will make mistakes. This is proven by my punishment history. I'm very prideful of how clean it is, but I've made some mistakes.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
- Absolutely, I've had a lot of fun, and I'm sure the fun isn't over. But I'm ready to take the next step up if the offer is extended to me.
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
- Yes
6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
- At the moment my IRL schedule is pristine. Throughout the next 4-8 Days we are doing work on our house, but the maximum it will effect me during a day is 5-8 hours. Before and after the work each day I can be 100% available

Edward Pluxury

time solves all problems
Player
More information
Please contact me on Discord regarding the information provided in your application.
Failure to contact me will result in rejection of your application.

Emad Pluxury

Senior Curator of Support
Senior Administrator
Approved
You have been selected for interview!
The interview will take place today Friday, 22/12/2023 at 20:30 ST (Server Time)
be in the waiting room 15 minutes in advance.
feel free to contact me on Discord with any questions about the interview time.​

Edward Pluxury

time solves all problems
Player
Accepted
You were accepted in the team, wait to get more information on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom