Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Omarr Karr
Administrators nickname
Notix Haze
Date
Dec 17, 2023
Time
19:47
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/d6W06ZO

omarkar

Player
Player

Hello dear administration team, I was recently Blacklisted from the Grand RP EN1 server because of refusal of PC Check. It was because I don t understand english very well and when I translated reason of ban. I recently downloaded new redux and was testing it in arena when my game crashed, I don't know if it was because of the redux but I have verified my GTA V and I put proof of it in IMGUR and I don't mind account wipe. I hope that you will reconsider it.

Notix Haze

Senior Curator of Media - EN1
Player

Hello dear administration team, I was recently Blacklisted from the Grand RP EN1 server because of refusal of PC Check. It was because I don t understand english very well and when I translated reason of ban. I recently downloaded new redux and was testing it in arena when my game crashed, I don't know if it was because of the redux but I have verified my GTA V and I put proof of it in IMGUR and I don't mind account wipe. I hope that you will reconsider it.
Hi,
You are Blacklisted for refusing PC check you are deceiving admins and telling lies, According to you, you dont understand english however we never talked I teleported to you, You ran away fell from maze bank and then closed the game all in all you are lying.

omarkar

Player
Player
Hi,
You are Blacklisted for refusing PC check you are deceiving admins and telling lies, According to you, you dont understand english however we never talked I teleported to you, You ran away fell from maze bank and then closed the game all in all you are lying.
okay you give me block 60 day and blacklist you now give me 9999days way?

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
fair decision - we don't tolerate cheaters

closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom