Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Tyler Durden
Administrators nickname
Beni Valentine
Date
Dec 20, 2023
Time
18:20
Proofs
https://youtu.be/CH2z-j9er44

Jensen

Player
Player
Hello administration team,

The reason for my appeal today is regarding the unjust punishment given by Beni. You will see in my POV that I am being VDM'd by a group of individuals at the parking location. I admit that I don't handle the situation to administration expectations but 14 days is a bit extreme. I never once said anything that could be considered as OOC insult. I told the man in the SUV wearing a green hoodie to get out of my business, he has 5 seconds and to eat sand. My POV for whatever reason does not capture my voice. Please consider shortening my punishment time if not removing the ban all together. You will see from my history that I've spent much time in city and cause very little issue. Thank you for your time.

Ece Durden

Player
Player
i was there at that time it could be ub demands in city but there were definitely no ooc insult.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Fully toxic comportment + shooting random in GZ

Fair punishment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom