Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yagiz Warrior

Forum Warrior
Player
Information
Your name IRL : Yağız
Your age : 22
Time zone : GMT+3
Average online per day : 6-8 Hours
Your Discord : yagizdalki#1996
Your Nickname : Yagiz Warrior
Your ID : 94438
Additional information
Leader of Ballas Gang

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
1) I was leader in the past for Vagos and I was deputy of Ballas and Families and other gangs. Ballas is a very important gang for the ghetto and always popular and with my experience and support behind me, I know I’ll make Ballas the best gang again.

2) Ballas was one of my first gangs ever and it’s near and dear to me. It’s a special gang and I want to make it the best in city once again like we did when Ramazan was leader and I was deputy for 2 terms.

3) The popularity of Ballas will bring members no mattter what so they’ll neeed a strong leader at all times and given my family and having former leaders like Ramazan and Richard, we will dominate. That’s what I want with Ballas. To dominate all times and dominate all events.

How to improve RP:

1) Don’t miss any events. With events, you have Rp like Hostage situations. With activity and events, you have more RP opportunities.

2) Ghetto control at all times. Having people in the ghetto at all times except during events brings RP into robbing and activity for the gang

3) Eliminate toxicity. This improves RP. Any toxicity in robbing or club chat or anywhere will lead to removal of gang as toxicity leads to issues. Eliminate it all

4) Events like hostage situations bring the most RP. Do more of these situations.

5)Having the right people to eliminate rulebreaks is vital to success so making sure you have the correct deputies and high commands will be key. I wish I could always be there, but I can’t be. Have the right people to lead when I’m out so we don’t have rulebreaks and good rp.

My goals for Ballas :

1) Be the most active gang in events

2) Be the most active gang in city in ghetto

3) Max spray profits 24 hours per day

4) Have the right leaders behind me to ensure they run gang when I’m away.

5) Attend all events and do fz, store robbery, etc every day to keep activity high

6) Best RP out of any gang and dominate others.

7) Control the ghetto at all hours with max people

8) Do %100 turf with my turfers.

9) Keep toxicity level minimum and showing respect to other orgs and having fun during the rps

10) Finish my term without any warning

Best regards

Yagiz Warrior,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom