Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leo Nomiss

Player
Player
Dear Admins,
I just got banned for GR. 1.1 When i joined the server I didn't even know about the rules, I just saw a video of the creator (Zach ponch) then I downloaded the game. And now i got baned for GR. 1.1, because a I shared my accout with my brother and I didn't know anything about the game on the time,.It was maybe before 2 years when I shared the accout and its was for few minuts and you can maybe see, thats he never lged in my accout again. But now I know every rule in the server and trying not to break any single on. And I payed real money in the server and I am playing everyday 4-12h on the server. I hope you can give a pirson who have fun on your server a chance. I hope you can give me a chance and unban me. I would be very happy.
Thanks for reading this.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
if u don't read rules that's only your fault

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom