Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aarush Goyal

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Information
1. Your name IRL: Aarush Goyal
2. Your age (OOC): 20
3. Time zone + Country: +5:30 GMT
4. Daily time played on the server (XX:XX AM - XX:XX PM): 06:00 AM-16:00 PM
5. Average online per week: 60-70 Hrs
6. Your Discord ID: aarushgoyal
7. Your Nickname (IC): Aarush Goyal
8. Your ID: 207701
9. Your In-Game Level: 72
10. Curatorship choice (State or Crime): Any would be fine but for now crime.
11: Languages Spoken: English , Hindi

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
-
I've been playing on this server for more than a year now , trying out different groups and getting important roles in some of them. I know the rules well and understand how the community works. Now, I think I can help even more by becoming an admin. Even though I enjoy the role-playing, being an admin would let me use my experience to make sure the server runs well and everyone has a good time. I want to contribute to keeping things organized and making the gaming environment positive for everyone, and this would help me to gain more experience in Grand RP.
2. What positions have you held in the city? (Crime and State)
-HighCommand in Families.
-HighCommand in Bloods.
- Rank 7 in Ballas.
-2xTerm DHOD in FIB.
-2xTerm Supervisor in FIB.
-1x Term Dean Of Division in EMS.
-2x Term Senior Medical Professor in EMS.
3. What are your strengths?
- I'm good at being in charge and helping people get along when there are problems. I can figure out what's happening and make sure everyone is treated fairly. I'm also good at fixing issues and always try to keep things positive. Following the rules and doing what's right is important to me, so I think I'd be a good fit for this role.
4. What are your weaknesses?
- Sometimes, when things don't go well, I get upset and say mean things. I've let my feelings decide things instead of thinking first. I realize I need to be more patient, choose my words carefully, and think before I react, especially when things are tough. I'm working on controlling my temper to get better at handling situations.
5. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
-My leadership skills and helpful nature, I can contribute to the admin team by ensuring everyone abides by the rules, offering guidance, and fostering a positive community vibe,my knowledge of the server rules and the experience that i got from being a part of various groups and communities, and due to my this nature i always stand out for the opportunities that are assigned to me in the best possible way.
6. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
- Yes, I am ready to sell my business.
7. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
-No IRL issue at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom