Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pietro Nardelli

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Leonardo Oliveira
2. Your age: 28
3. Time zone:
Lisbon/London
4. Average online per day:
10h+
5. Your Discord:
sweeth#7706
6. Your Nickname:
Pietro Nardelli

7. Your ID: 3580

Additional information
1. Leader of the Vagos organization

2. What is the reason you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

• During my time on the server, I always belonged to illegal organizations, knowing most of the existing rules, and in all of them I held a high position
• Provide more competitiveness among illegal organizations.
• I want to give everyone the opportunity to have fun, and maintain a healthy environment among themselves.
• I want to make the Vagos a top gang on the server whether in events, turfs and even controlling the ghetto.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.

• My suggestion to improve RP would be to have permissions/ranks all well defined, to carry out recruitment with some basic questions to ensure that whoever joins Vagos knows the essential rules.
• I also want to start taking Vagos to all events (clands, Bs, car theft, submarines, informant, etc etc) and try to implement in the organization a mentality of trying to avoid resolutions through the forum, always giving preference to RP

Best Rewards
Leonardo Oliveira

Hamud Mandem

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Leonardo Oliveira
2. Your age: 28
3. Time zone: Lisbon/London
4. Average online per day: 10h+
5. Your Discord: sweeth#7706
6. Your Nickname: Pietro Nardelli

7. Your ID: 3580

Additional information
1. Leader of the Vagos organization

2. What is the reason you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

• During my time on the server, I always belonged to illegal organizations, knowing most of the existing rules, and in all of them I held a high position
• Provide more competitiveness among illegal organizations.
• I want to give everyone the opportunity to have fun, and maintain a healthy environment among themselves.
• I want to make the Vagos a top gang on the server whether in events, turfs and even controlling the ghetto.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.

• My suggestion to improve RP would be to have permissions/ranks all well defined, to carry out recruitment with some basic questions to ensure that whoever joins Vagos knows the essential rules.
• I also want to start taking Vagos to all events (clands, Bs, car theft, submarines, informant, etc etc) and try to implement in the organization a mentality of trying to avoid resolutions through the forum, always giving preference to RP

Best Rewards
Leonardo Oliveira
GL

Federico Vautier

PC Checker | FIB & GOV Curator
Senior Administrator
Rejected

Put more time and effort into your application, be more creative and add more information.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom