Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Multiple rule breaks 1.1, 6.7, 6.15, more | ID #124645

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Penelope_Lime
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Feb 23, 2022
Time of violation
2230 city
Proofs
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1405893452

Penelope Lime

Player
Player
ID #124645 and another (#109448) showed up at the post office where me and friends had been standing around, their only purpose being to hop out and immediately poke at whoever was standing still, it'd seem. As the first clip shows, it's entirely unprovoked, and after a few words exchanged he laments our being just over the line for the GZ protection. While I'm distracted in trying to contact admin over his gunplay and shooting at us, he purposefully nudges me out to shoot and kill me.

Further clips show the aftermath, where I agree to a fists-only "showdown" (hell, I'm down, lol). When things are looking bad for him however, he whips out the gun and shoots. My friend witnessing his actions takes him out (ID #91113, who also provided POV for this report); #109448 revives him while I'm reviving #91113; they both come to us and #109448 stomps on me, prompting us to once again go at it and I manage to get #124645 down. He RETURNS to continue the conflict despite the NLR being in place. (Note: no idea what the mysterious shooting from above was about, for, or AIMED at).

The quality of RP is garbage with things like this happening. It's no different than trying to hold a public Monopoly game night and the same idiots show up to just kick the board and all the pieces over, over and over again, then ask YOU MAD BRO as if they're hilarious and they've "won" something. That's all this guy and those like him come to do, and gets supported and/or ignored, and if you dare report their rule breaks you're treated like garbage and harassed even more. It's starting to become an everyday hassle and make gameplay feel annoying, tiresome and useless, and I have no idea why they get to stick around. If people are going to be pressured to not report when its more than warranted to do so, the quality control's done and you may as well let the place burn to the ground. I don't really care if any details here put ME in hot water, I'll take the hit.

Further proofs:

(NLR break) Twitch

#91113's POV (given by himself for this report): RAGЕ Мultiplауer 2022-02-23 17-17-53_Trim

Leah

Player
Player
I'm confused. What is this complaint about? I'm pretty sure it's not a server offense to shoot someone in a fist fight just because you 'agreed to fists only'. You took the risk of going into the green zone for a fight, that's on you.

Also it should be an offense to stand on the edge of a green zone and bait people, you run to the green zone multiple times and start gobbing off to everyone from there. If you were clever, you would have left the area and diffused the whole situation but you didn't, you stayed to bait.
Only thing you have here is NLR against 1 of the ID's, which is a minor offense.

That whole monopoly board novel is irrelevant, this is GTA not monopoly, what are you on?

You mix a lot as well and stream it, that's a punishment in itself. You hardly have a report here.
1 NLR punishment and the rest against you for mixing.

Penelope Lime

Player
Player
I'm confused. What is this complaint about? I'm pretty sure it's not a server offense to shoot someone in a fist fight just because you 'agreed to fists only'. You took the risk of going into the green zone for a fight, that's on you.

Also it should be an offense to stand on the edge of a green zone and bait people, you run to the green zone multiple times and start gobbing off to everyone from there. If you were clever, you would have left the area and diffused the whole situation but you didn't, you stayed to bait.
Only thing you have here is NLR against 1 of the ID's, which is a minor offense.

That whole monopoly board novel is irrelevant, this is GTA not monopoly, what are you on?

You mix a lot as well and stream it, that's a punishment in itself. You hardly have a report here.

Bait people. You guys ran up to US, absolutely unprovoked. And it's not my fault you don't know what comparisons and analogies are.

And lol, STREAMING is against the rules? Woooow. Hey, how'd you know I stream though? We're strangers to each other. I've never seen you before in-game. Gasp. Don't tell me you snipe, please, say that ain't so.

Penelope Lime

Player
Player

BTW, it's so obvious you're the girl that'd come along, with your one-trick-pony insults that made everyone stop and stare at you sooo many times, wondering what you mean by things like "you sssssstink!" and "you sound like rotten eggs!"... then tell ME I don't know what English is (tacking on a 'crackhead' jab that's tired and overused enough). I've never met someone so oblivious to their own ineptitude at banter/conversation/roasts as you, dead serious. Your baiting-buddy was bad enough, but he should've left you home, as you made everything exponentially worse, lol.

Elon Mars

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.​
  • ID 124645 will receive a punishment for RDM in GZ.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom