Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob Kensington

The Builder
Player
Your Name IRL - Narain

Age - 19

Time Zone - EST

Average Online Per Day - 6 - 12 Hours

Discord - jakieee

Nickname - Bobss Builder

ID - 113011

Additional Information -

1. Leader of - Vagos

2. Why do you want to be the leader of this specific organisation? (List three reason with explanation)

2.1 - My true passion lies in leadership. In EN 1 Vagos we will aim to recruit 50+ members on the first day of our freeze and 100+ members within the first week of our term. Activity is crucial, and I will only recruit individuals who are active and knowledgeable about the rules.

2.2 - Why would Vagos thrive under my leadership?. I have already selected my team of deputies, and skilled graffiti artists. Vagos has had competent leaders in the past, and I intend to continue this legacy.I will strive for a 100% turf rate. I am fully prepared to lead this gang, as I possess the necessary time and, most importantly, the dedication to ensure that Vagos becomes the best gang in the city.

2.3 - During my term, I will implement a thorough interviewing and acceptance system to minimise the warning rate within our organisation. Before joining, prospective members will undergo a series of 5 questions covering general rules, Ghetto rules, event rules,etc. However, before the interview, individuals will be required to present their passport and demonstrate a minimum of 8+ years in the city. I will establish a ranking system consisting of 14 ranks, which will encourage greater participation in gang events, as it will be the only way to progress within the organisation.

VAGOS ON TOP!!!

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

1. Vagos will be doing 1 Gunstore, and 1 24/7 Store Robbery everyday.

2. We will be attending at least 4 - 5 Clands everyday.

3. We will be doing FZ every time possible - Keep it active

4. Members will receive bonuses for attending events, if we are winning them.

5. No toxicity will be tolerated

6. There will be no favourites in my gang. Everyone has to grind for there ranks the way everyone else has to.

7. I’ll bring as much activity to the events as I possibly can.

8. I’ll give my share of the most unique RP to every event I can do so.

9. I will be closely watching over my turf leader, because it is my gang at the end of the day and I have to take care of it.

10. I will bring a lot of different events each day, and try not to do the same events and make it different each day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom