Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Fnc_Jit

Ex NG General
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Jitraj
2. Your age:18
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day:4-5 hrs
5. Your Discord: fnc_jit

6. Your Nickname: Fnc Jit
7. Your ID: 9140

Additional information

1. Leader of... Families

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

• I have been a Big part of State and Crime from the starting of the server Even my first Org was Not a state but a Gang , I have been every Gun , 24, Hostage situations I have know the breakpoints of Leo's and how to tackle them manage my team and get a Clear Win from Hard Times.

• I have known Many Crime specific family and Groups learned tactics and Co-ordinated attacks based on their experience and my understanding if I Get to lead My guys will be the most happy and humble to provide their experience to our organization.

• From my Last Deputy Experience at Vagos I learned Activity is a huge issue for the downfall for a gang and it can even make it dead, people are so energetic to opt for leadership but they don't know how difficult it is to carry the people and suffer the problems in between it's looks good from outside like state we don't get Money, bonus, Weapons We earn it so Activity at Peak is my highest Priority.

• Following RP and Rules I have come accross many scenarios where a leader is not present but a warn is awarded to him for the members eg - turf , raid , hostage rulebreak etc I will try to get as experienced people as possible to make the term smooth and the process more painless.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

• Active in Clands and Captures

• Doing Frequent Raids

• Filling the 9 th spot only to trusted individuals

•Under-Deputy will be from Different Time zone so they can work Round the clock.

•Active Participation in Store , Hostage Globals

• Proper Rp with everything possible

• Less and less toxic environment for individuals to enjoy.

-----------------
Note : I have done some mistakes in past and I'm sorry for that I have Good crime experience from my time in Vagos Won't make u guys unhappy.

Regards ,
Jit

Top Bottom