Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tosan Ash

Ashh Founder
Leader
Information
1. Amit
2. 23 y.o
3. GMT‎+2
4. 16:00 - 00:00
5. 4-7 hours
6. DIscord: tosan
7. Tosan Ashh
8. 987
9. I want to be curator of Crime section

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?

After long time as a player in the city I think I have enough knowledge and experience,
I was playing from the start of the server, I was 2 times gang leader (Ballas, Vagos - full term) and i want to be curator of gang
and to help the leaders to finish successful term. also I want a fresh start - starting a new way by helping people and making the RP in the city clean and great. moreover I see the server growing up and new people joining the city and I want to help them to avoid rule breaks.
2. What are your strengths?
* Tolerant - it's good while you are in situation to be patient.
* Fast learner - i'm learning stuff fast this thing is improtant because when you are starting to be an admin everything is new and I can handle it
* Chill & Calm - I think it's the most important strength because while you are in admin situations it could be challenging and people
can be disrespectful but because i'm calm person so It wont effect me.
* Respecting Anyone - because there are new people in the server their questions might be basic and meaningless but because im
respecting everyone I will still answer nicely.
* Honest and decent - I will consider myself an honest person this thing will be valuable for higher ups administrators because
even if I will do mistake I will be honest and admit.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
Trusting people who dont deserve to be trusted - most of the time i trust people who betray me even though they did so I still tends to forgive them easily. This thing in my opinion it's my greatest weakness but I strongly believe this thing wont effect my admin position.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yes , I really want to leave the RP to start helping new people in the server.
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
I will sell my business if will join the admin team , I have gunstore buisness but I will do everything to join the admin team (Sell it)
6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
No, i will be active as i have mentioned above (4-7h)

Emad Pluxury

Senior Curator of Support
Senior Administrator
Please contact me on Discord for details of the interview time.
Failure to contact me to arrange an interview will result in rejection of your application.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom