Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zarif Clinton

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Amit Kumar Sahu

2. Your age : 19

3. Time zone : GMT+5:30

4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear) 07:00 PM to 02:00 AM

5. Average online per day : 8-9 Hours ( Weekends 10-11 hours )

6. Your Discord : .wardo.n

7. Your Nickname : Zarif Fedrov

8. Your ID : 29070

9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section : State Section

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
I wish to take on the role of administrator in order to assist others who are new to role-playing games. Having gained extensive experience in role-playing, I believe that this role will allow me to assist others and also benefit this city. In other places, I also led role-playing games, which has given me more experience. and my goal is to ensure that everyone abides by the law and to put an end to those who do not and being the admin will be a honour for me as i started my journey as a beginner 2 years ago (in other RP Project) and gained experience in Legal org but left for some time and when i was back everything was gone so i started my journey again, because of my experience and knowledge i got higher positions in Legal Orgs. Also As a citizen i helped new players with every basic help they needed. So by being the admin, i will implement this thing of helping others in my journey and us emy RP experience that i gained to help people as a admin . Also it is my dream and it will be my best achivment in my life.

2. What are your strengths?
1 : Good Learner
2 : Have patient
3 : Have communication skills
4 : Focused on finding mistake and solution
5 : I m able to listen to my seniors and not very much but i know English Pretty good.
6: I know multi language like : English , Hindi , Bangali , Urdu little bit arabic .

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
Sometimes i cant Control my ego but i m trying to improve my self and be cool.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yes.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes i will ( I don't have buisness )

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
No not yet

Emad Pluxury

Senior Curator of Support
Senior Administrator
Rejected
You received an answer on last application which was yesterday
Further spamming will result in forum punishment​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom