Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave Kipper

GOAT 🐐
Server Administrator
Information
1. Your name IRL: Dave
2. Your age: 22
3. Time zone: GMT
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear)
Work days: 17:00 to 24:00 Non-work days: 10:00 to 24:00
5. Average online per day: 6-10
6. Your Discord: venomxix
7. Your Nickname: Dave Kipper
8. Your ID: 1224
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section:
I would not mind being a curator of any, however I would prefer to be a state curator.

Additional information:
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
The reason I want to become an admin is to be able to uphold the rules of the server and help players who are new or old have a great experience on the server. i have been playing the server now for over a year and I feel like I have the experiance of mechanics of the server and rules to be able to teach players how to do stuff from with in the server and I am also very well spoken meaning I will be able to communicae with players well and I am respected my a lot of the members of the server, this will mean that players will be more willing to understand what I am saying to them and be willing to coprate with me if I have any hard situations.
2. What are your strengths?
Well Spoken - I am clear spoken meaning even people who do not speak english well will be able to understand be as I don't have a strong accent
Understanding - I am able to understand situations very quickly and get an understanding of what is happening.
Fair - I am a fair person, I try to understand the situation from both sides and not be biased towards one side.
Open Minded - I am able to hear out players and not just get an
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
I can be to friendly with people, causing me to trust the wrong people sometimes, however I try to be open minded and make my own opinion on people.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) No Business
6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment? Not currently​

Federico Vautier

Black Market Curator
Senior Administrator
Pending Interview

Contact me on Discord (vautier) to schedule an Interview Date/Time

Failure to contact in time will result in rejection.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom