Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Shawn Starks
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Dec 23, 2023
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/17cO1VUrzY0?si=g0eno9UFBWVf3Qbo

Shawn125

Player
Player
first there are in ghetto any legal org can not come to ghetto and second they are starting fight in ghetto and they are arresting me from ghetto third id 81295 arresting me with out asking my miranda rights and also he did not mention any reason while arresting me

Scofield Miller

Player
Player
I was patrolling the city and I started hearing gunshots. When I looked around I saw a person shooting at people outside the red zone and I killed him Im not getting into the red zone as seen on my body camera.I asked him if he wanted a lawyer but he swore a lot and kept yelling at me and wouldn't listen.

Scofield Miller

Player
Player
At the 2nd minute and 33rd second of the video, the person speaks while holding down the n key, even though he is dead.

Scofield Miller

Player
Player
I was patrolling the city and I started hearing gunshots. When I looked around I saw a person shooting at people outside the red zone and I killed him Im not getting into the red zone as seen on my body camera.I asked him if he wanted a lawyer but he swore a lot and kept yelling at me and wouldn't listen.

I was patrolling the city and I started hearing gunshots. When I looked around I saw a person shooting at people outside the red zone and I killed him Im not getting into the red zone as seen on my body camera.I asked him if he wanted a lawyer but he swore a lot and kept yelling at and he didn't listen to me****

Shawn125

Player
Player
if u dont u cant come this side of bridge and also u r shooting from out side and show me u r full pov from killing me to arrest

Sanku Notorius

Player
Player
Thread Approved
ID 81295 Will receive a punishment for RDM + Gen Rule 6.4 + PG
Also
ID 85797 will receive a punishment for MG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom