Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anvy Verlice

FIB
Leader
Information
  1. Your name IRL : Anvy Antony
  2. Your age : 20
  3. Time zone : GMT+3 ( Qatar )
  4. Average online per day : 5-7Hrs and More on weekends.
  5. Your Discord : anvyantony
  6. Your Nickname : Anvy Antony
  7. Your ID : 2645
Additional Information:

1.Leader of The Federal Investigation Bureau

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

- If given the opportunity to lead, my primary goal would be to enhance realism and roleplay within the FIB. I'd also prioritize fostering positive relationships with the server administration and other leaders of state organizations. At the same time, I'd ensure the FIB strictly follows all rules and regulations to prevent any possible issues or conflicts.

- To accomplish these goals, I propose a thorough revamp of the FIB, dividing it into specialized departments with clear individual responsibilities for each member. This reorganization aims to streamline task execution aligned with the organization's goals. Additionally, significant focus will be placed on training both new recruits and experienced members, ensuring everyone has the necessary skills to excel in their assigned roles.

- My utmost focus is on fostering a supportive and vibrant atmosphere within the FIB, cultivating rich roleplay experiences for all community members. I strongly believe that this approach will ripple through the city, raising the overall standard of roleplay in diverse areas.

- One of my main motivations for taking on the leadership of FIB is to implement effective organizational and managerial methods. I've observed certain factions within FIB facing operational challenges, sometimes due to what seems like a lack of members. However, I strongly believe that having a smaller team should not serve as a reason for not taking action.

- I firmly believe that the FIB holds significant potential to benefit the community, irrespective of its size. By actively participating in events and providing assistance to other organizations, the FIB can make a positive impact. As the leader, I aim to foster a culture where every member is dedicated to giving their best, regardless of the team's size. This strategy will enable even a smaller team to have a substantial influence in achieving our goals.

3. Your advices for improving Role-Play level in organization.

-
As the head of the FIB, one of my main goals is to nurture top-tier roleplay within the organization. My strategy involves prioritizing thorough training for all members, ensuring they master suitable roleplaying methods for various scenarios. This proactive approach aims to prevent incidents where FIB agents mistakenly engage in gunfire during hostage situations or improperly attempt to negotiate with gang members during events by holding them hostage.

- In my role as the FIB leader, I am committed to fostering community growth by providing employment prospects for both newcomers and seasoned players. To maintain our rigorous standards, I will implement clear criteria for the selection process. Upon recruitment, FIB Agents will undergo thorough training to equip them for their responsibilities.

- Maintaining a high standard of professionalism stands as a core necessity for all FIB Agents. Any departure from this benchmark will face severe consequences. Through unwavering commitment to these high standards and comprehensive training, our aim is to cultivate a culture of excellence within the FIB. This, in turn, will serve as an exemplary model for other community organizations to emulate.

- Assuming leadership at the FIB is an honor, and I am committed to maintaining top-notch standards of professionalism, accountability, and integrity in every facet of my position. I look forward to fulfilling my duties to the city's residents, aiming to serve them with grace and an unwavering commitment to achieving the highest standards.
My past encounters emphasized the significance of both personal competence and team cohesion. I've meticulously selected Deputy Directors and Department Heads based on their qualifications, aiming for a fair and efficient administration devoid of biases or favoritism.

I appreciate your time and consideration in reviewing my application.

Sincerely,
Anvy Antony.

Chanush Movva

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Interview will be on 28/12/2023, at 14:30 Server Time, Join waiting room 15 minutes prior to the interview.
Contact Oghi Flann, Chanush Movva, John Specter
in discord for any questions that you have about the interview time.
Not making it to the interview for any reason, will result into failing the interview and rejection​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom