Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew Hulk

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Information

1. Your name IRL : Ariyan
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: BST
4. Average online per day: 5-6+
5. Your Discord: dreww_99
6. Your Nickname: Andrew Hulk
7. Your ID: 27172

Additional information

1. Leader of FIB
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

- First and Foremost, I would love to display my desire to lead this beautiful organization with my invaluable experience throughout the org allowing me to lead it to its fullest potential and make a great change, As I've served as leader thrice in the past knowing how to lead an org to its fullest and what need to do as a leader sets me apart from other. I have served in FIB for a long time, including a recent term of Sam, and also under other directors like James, Elon, John, and Luke in the leading positions has allowed to me know all the ins and outs of FIB and its workings making me a perfect candidate, standing with FIB in their bad and good days has taught me a lot of things and had given me a purpose to take lead in this org and make something out of it making it sure that we don't repeat the mistakes that were seen and do something which was not done yet, my plan and team will be formed strongly to make this org like actual FIB following its purpose on state and why it was formed.

- Following my previous run as Leader, I have gotten to know all the mistakes I made and with the desire to sort them out and make a fresh start in such org as FIB where I've seen a lot of toxicity and unprofessionalism ongoing and they were carried out without any actions makes the org look more unrealistic and destroys RP and its fun, so with my plans and structure also my team I will be eager to solve this kind of problems following RP rules and script and making the org more suitable to stay in and also fun, I will also make sure that such department like HR and CID also IA are always active and on the run to make FIB the best, as it holds the back of FIB and its workings. Furthermore, I will also make sure that we are the best in tactical sites, my previous experience as SAU HOD, and Spec Ops Curator in FIB has given me the knowledge and info I would need to lead FIB to its fullest in tactical sites as an org like FIB has to uphold the tactical section of state making sure to drop down crime in the city as much as possible and making great brotherhood within the state working like a team.

- Furthermore, with my commitment to the state section to make FIB like actual FIB, me and my team will be trying our best to fulfill it and make this term rich in rp wise and communication-wise with a great environment for those who want to serve as Federal Agent, making sure we uphold the best quality of agents in the round of state and only hire with proper procedures of hiring making the process rich in RP wise. I will also be ensuring the safety of the citizens of Los Santos and Blaine County with our whole state juro, we will always be responsive for citizens' safety and protection of state objects/Stores/atm so on, and my CID will always work their best to tackle criminal division by collecting evidences against them and conducting raid basis of evidences to make sure to keep the city clean and safe for citizens and object.

EN1:
LSPD:- Special Task Force Unit/Senior Task Force x3
NG:- Colonel and Head of RR
SAHP:- Chief of IA, Deputy Chief of IA, US Marshal
GOV:- Deputy Director of USSS.
FIB:- DHOD of HR, Supervisor of HR, Supervisor of Spec ops.

EN 3:
FIB:- COS - John Morozov 1/4 Term, 00 Handler - John Morozov Term, Hod of HR - Elon Moose Term, Operation Manager - Sam Hill Term, Dhod of HR- Luke Vilgeroarson Term, HOD of SAU - Sam Hill Recent Term.
LSPD:- Chief of Police and Deputy Chief of Police.
SAHP:- Sheriff.
GOV:- Deputy Governor.
NG:- General

My Deputies:-
1) Vex Vexov (Night timezone)
2) Anvy Verlice (Morning Timezone)

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

Communication:- Comms hold the backbone of the RP structure, We believe comm is the key to success in this field, so me and my team will always ensure that we focus on pure professional comms during situations and events to make sure to have the best RP exp out of it, we will also make sure to make the org radio as clean as possible and it being only used for important things during situations.

Relationship:- A good relationship with other org is one of the main things to uphold the state section, so as FIB we will make sure to have the best relation with other orgs and do things like we are a team, we will also coordinate with other orgs to fullest during situations to make RP more lively and fun, we will use unique strategies to tackle situations with other orgs improving RP to fullest.

Bond with Employees:- We will treat all of your employees like we are family, we will sort out our problems internally and make it a suitable environment for others.

Roleplay Commands:- We will focus on implementing more and more RP commands in situations to make it look rich RP-wise

Bonus and Promotion System:- To make the consistency of activity and good teamwork, we will focus on weekly promotion ceremonies and a good bonus structure to motivate employees to work harder and earn things, I will also be eager to make the best bonus system for things like cannabis hunts, busts, evidence, busting wanted criminals, attending events, especially BM raids and Gang raids.

Ekaro Volkov

Vuitton On Top
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL : Ariyan
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: BST
4. Average online per day: 5-6+
5. Your Discord: dreww_99
6. Your Nickname: Andrew Hulk
7. Your ID: 27172

Additional information

1. Leader of FIB
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

- First and Foremost, I would love to display my desire to lead this beautiful organization with my invaluable experience throughout the org allowing me to lead it to its fullest potential and make a great change, As I've served as leader thrice in the past knowing how to lead an org to its fullest and what need to do as a leader sets me apart from other. I have served in FIB for a long time, including a recent term of Sam, and also under other directors like James, Elon, John, and Luke in the leading positions has allowed to me know all the ins and outs of FIB and its workings making me a perfect candidate, standing with FIB in their bad and good days has taught me a lot of things and had given me a purpose to take lead in this org and make something out of it making it sure that we don't repeat the mistakes that were seen and do something which was not done yet, my plan and team will be formed strongly to make this org like actual FIB following its purpose on state and why it was formed.

- Following my previous run as Leader, I have gotten to know all the mistakes I made and with the desire to sort them out and make a fresh start in such org as FIB where I've seen a lot of toxicity and unprofessionalism ongoing and they were carried out without any actions makes the org look more unrealistic and destroys RP and its fun, so with my plans and structure also my team I will be eager to solve this kind of problems following RP rules and script and making the org more suitable to stay in and also fun, I will also make sure that such department like HR and CID also IA are always active and on the run to make FIB the best, as it holds the back of FIB and its workings. Furthermore, I will also make sure that we are the best in tactical sites, my previous experience as SAU HOD, and Spec Ops Curator in FIB has given me the knowledge and info I would need to lead FIB to its fullest in tactical sites as an org like FIB has to uphold the tactical section of state making sure to drop down crime in the city as much as possible and making great brotherhood within the state working like a team.

- Furthermore, with my commitment to the state section to make FIB like actual FIB, me and my team will be trying our best to fulfill it and make this term rich in rp wise and communication-wise with a great environment for those who want to serve as Federal Agent, making sure we uphold the best quality of agents in the round of state and only hire with proper procedures of hiring making the process rich in RP wise. I will also be ensuring the safety of the citizens of Los Santos and Blaine County with our whole state juro, we will always be responsive for citizens' safety and protection of state objects/Stores/atm so on, and my CID will always work their best to tackle criminal division by collecting evidences against them and conducting raid basis of evidences to make sure to keep the city clean and safe for citizens and object.

EN1:
LSPD:- Special Task Force Unit/Senior Task Force x3
NG:- Colonel and Head of RR
SAHP:- Chief of IA, Deputy Chief of IA, US Marshal
GOV:- Deputy Director of USSS.
FIB:- DHOD of HR, Supervisor of HR, Supervisor of Spec ops.

EN 3:
FIB:- COS - John Morozov 1/4 Term, 00 Handler - John Morozov Term, Hod of HR - Elon Moose Term, Operation Manager - Sam Hill Term, Dhod of HR- Luke Vilgeroarson Term, HOD of SAU - Sam Hill Recent Term.
LSPD:- Chief of Police and Deputy Chief of Police.
SAHP:- Sheriff.
GOV:- Deputy Governor.
NG:- General

My Deputies:-
1) Vex Vexov (Night timezone)
2) Anvy Verlice (Morning Timezone)

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

Communication:- Comms hold the backbone of the RP structure, We believe comm is the key to success in this field, so me and my team will always ensure that we focus on pure professional comms during situations and events to make sure to have the best RP exp out of it, we will also make sure to make the org radio as clean as possible and it being only used for important things during situations.

Relationship:- A good relationship with other org is one of the main things to uphold the state section, so as FIB we will make sure to have the best relation with other orgs and do things like we are a team, we will also coordinate with other orgs to fullest during situations to make RP more lively and fun, we will use unique strategies to tackle situations with other orgs improving RP to fullest.

Bond with Employees:- We will treat all of your employees like we are family, we will sort out our problems internally and make it a suitable environment for others.

Roleplay Commands:- We will focus on implementing more and more RP commands in situations to make it look rich RP-wise

Bonus and Promotion System:- To make the consistency of activity and good teamwork, we will focus on weekly promotion ceremonies and a good bonus structure to motivate employees to work harder and earn things, I will also be eager to make the best bonus system for things like cannabis hunts, busts, evidence, busting wanted criminals, attending events, especially BM raids and Gang raids.
W Leader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom