Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

assassin the rivals

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL- Arun singh
2. Your age- 18
3. Time zone- GMT + 5:30
4. Average online per day- 3 to 4 hrs
5. Your Discord- assassin_rival32
6. Your Nickname- Shadow prince
7. Your ID- 41829
Additional information
1. Leader of... VAGOS
2 Why do you want to be leader of specific organization? ( List three reasons with an explanation.)
I want to be the leader of families cause I believe my extensive experience within bloods gang, serving as both deputy and under deputy of marbunta, has equipped me with the skills and insights needed to lead the families gang effectively. My past roles have provided valuable leadership experience, and I am confident in my ability to lead the group both professionally and with a human touch and I have always been in the most active gang and given the location and experience I have, I know it will be successful. We have got 100% turfs in multiple gangs and we want to continue this with Families and I've been in many organizations but Bloods was my first one. I already been here as a deputy and I would be grateful to let everyone know the power of this Families gang and also ts Fun Doing RP Where you are the one who is leading other. I like to make New friends and becoming a leader is going to help me a lot. Also I am good in leading other. I Found it fun being a gangster and to the RP Correctly. Like Ballas was my first ever org in the beganing of my RP Life. Its gona be fun if i became a leader

Thats for Now i just explain my experience in gangs

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
1 I will not keep those pple in orgs who are beging for ranks.
2 I will fire those pple who are breaking rules and destroying the term.
3 I will hire the best turfers so that our gang being strong.
4 i will hire best deputies, underdeputies and high commands to handle that gang in my absence.
MY GOALS ARE:-
100% TURF
BEST DEPUTY AND UNDERDEPUTY AND HIGH COMMANDS.
ENDING THE TERM WITHOUT GETTING ANY PUNISHMENT.
RANKING SYSTEM.
14 LEADER
13 DEPUTY LEADER
12 UNDER DEPUTY
11 RIGHT ARM
10 EVENT HEAD
9 TURFER
8 WARLOD
7 CLAPPER
6 MAFIA
5 GRAFFITIE CLAPPER
4 STREET FIGHTER
3 ENFORCER
2 NEWBIE
1 SUSPENDED
THANKS FOR READING THE APPLICATION
Shadow prince
Note: the last application which i have posted is wrong.

assassin the rivals

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL- Arun singh
2. Your age- 18
3. Time zone- GMT + 5:30
4. Average online per day- 3 to 4 hrs
5. Your Discord- assassin_rival32
6. Your Nickname- Shadow prince
7. Your ID- 41829
Additional information
1. Leader of... VAGOS
2 Why do you want to be leader of specific organization? ( List three reasons with an explanation.)
I want to be the leader of vagos cause I believe my extensive experience within bloods gang, serving as both deputy and under deputy of marbunta, has equipped me with the skills and insights needed to lead the vagos gang effectively. My past roles have provided valuable leadership experience, and I am confident in my ability to lead the group both professionally and with a human touch and I have always been in the most active gang and given the location and experience I have, I know it will be successful. We have got 100% turfs in multiple gangs and we want to continue this with Families and I've been in many organizations but Bloods was my first one. I already been here as a deputy and I would be grateful to let everyone know the power of this vagos gang and also it is Fun Doing RP Where you are the one who is leading other. I like to make New friends and becoming a leader is going to help me a lot. Also I am good in leading other. I Found it fun being a gangster and to the RP Correctly. Like Ballas was my first ever org in the beganing of my RP Life. Its gona be fun if i became a leader

Thats for Now i just explain my experience in gangs

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
1 I will not keep those pple in orgs who are beging for ranks.
2 I will fire those pple who are breaking rules and destroying the term.
3 I will hire the best turfers so that our gang being strong.
4 i will hire best deputies, underdeputies and high commands to handle that gang in my absence.
MY GOALS ARE:-
100% TURF
BEST DEPUTY AND UNDERDEPUTY AND HIGH COMMANDS.
ENDING THE TERM WITHOUT GETTING ANY PUNISHMENT.
RANKING SYSTEM.
14 LEADER
13 DEPUTY LEADER
12 UNDER DEPUTY
11 RIGHT ARM
10 EVENT HEAD
9 TURFER
8 WARLOD
7 CLAPPER
6 MAFIA
5 GRAFFITIE CLAPPER
4 STREET FIGHTER
3 ENFORCER
2 NEWBIE
1 SUSPENDED
THANKS FOR READING THE APPLICATION
Shadow prince
Note: the last application which i have posted is wrong.

Shery Ottoman

Mr. Sherry
Player
Rejected
Put time and effort into making your own application without copy-pasting from other applications and apply again.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom