Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Devil xoxo
Suspect ID
102569 123175
Date of violation
Dec 25, 2023
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/eUWHgc_hDDs

Devil Perfecto

ᴅᴇᴘᴜᴛʏ ʟᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ᴏɢ ᴛʜᴜɢꜱ ( ᴜɴᴏꜰꜰ )
Player
One more thing its clear in both that his voice is not cmg through the mic . so 102569 can shoot me ? Clear rdm for him

Rambo Mafia

Player
Player
My friend gave you demands but you cant hear for his mic glitch. Its your problem not for us because in my pov , its clearly show that his mic was blink at that time ok.

Devil Perfecto

Player
Its not clear that he gave demand!! when He is saying to me something. You can check his mic; it's not open. How do you know he gave me a demand as a role-play ? According to roleplay, you didn't know he gave me a demand.
ez rdm for you!!!!! If his mic was glitched, it's ok for him, but ez rdm for you.

Last edited:

Rambo Mafia

Player
Player
its not clear that he gave demand !! he is saying to me something you can check his mic its not open ..how you not he gave demand . ez rdm for you !!!!! if his mic was glitched its ok for him but ez rdm from you
If my fam member gave you demand then I shoot you, that I confirmed from admins. so there was no RDM.

Devil Perfecto

Player
this is the last comment from my side :-
Its not clear that he gave demand!! when He is saying to me something. You can check his mic; it's not open. How do you know he gave me a demand as a role-play ? According to roleplay, you didn't know he gave me a demand.
ez rdm for you!!!!! If his mic was glitched, it's ok for him, but ez rdm for you. tell your friend to provide his pov then it will be clear . but still its rdm for your side .
Let admin decide :
let admin decide :

Rambo Mafia

Player
Player
this is the last comment from my side :-
ez rdm for you!!!!! If his mic was glitched, it's ok for him, but ez rdm for you.
Let admin decide :
let admin decide :
Lets see , admin will decided to watch the both POVs.

King Reaper.

Player
Player
And by the way you are saying third party so many time then let me tell yooudid you see with your eveys he come down with me in a car so stop saying Third pary ! third party !

King Reaper.

Player
Player
so how you say that you need POV of me because it was Glish for you not me because I gave Pov you can say that I did sound patch like you did in last couple of forums we need some one other person that show I gave demand and second thing good edit by fasting video when I get down and give demand.!!

Devil Perfecto

Player
so how you say that you need POV of me because it was Glish for you not me because I gave Pov you can say that I did sound patch like you did in last couple of forums we need some one other person that show I gave demand and second thing good edit by fasting video when I get down and give demand.!!
why are doing off topic toxicity be calm !!! you are not related bcz you are not 123175
your id no - dont tell me its your twinkk

Devil Perfecto

Player
bro you mad xd its my twing
how much twink you have ? i got same voice 3 id !! wait i will tell chief lebron you have more than 2 id in en 2

Last edited:

Rambo Mafia

Player
Player
how much twink you have ? i got same voice 3 id !! wait i will tell lebron you have more than 2 id in en 2
If you have proof please provide your pov other wise dont spam here ok scammer. We are all know that you are a big scammer in GRP that i will tell to Labron sir.

Jahad Pluxury

Most loyal player
Leader of unofficial org
Thread Reviewed
  • ID102569 will be punished for RDM+VDM and ID 123175 will be punished for RDM
  • We also noticed that you did not give a warning in the game, and the microphone does not open, as shown in the POV that was sent from you. You are also punished for mute by the server.
  • Your POV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom