Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kison Playz

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Kison Bhandary
2. Your age : 20
3. Time zone : GMT+05:30
4. Average online per day : 7-8 Hours Per day
5. Your Discord : kisonplayz
6. Your Nickname : Kison Federal
7. Your ID : 50626

1. Leader of Los Sentos Vagos

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

Since the day I joined, around 6 months ago, vagos has been the only gang I wanted to be a part of, and I want to return that feeling of pride in being a vagos,
since the current vagos could have been amazing with the members they had if they had new leadership and motivation.
And, after being the HC of multiple successful gangs, I want to return to my beginnings and lead the gang that I and many others remember fondly from their OG days.
In addition make myself a role model to the new people who will want to attend the server,
so later when they decide to become someone they'll be able to proudly step in and follow good leadership.

And, having served in top positions in multiple gangs, I have a vision and infrastructure that will aid me, as many prior leaders have failed because they attempted to lead everything on their own,
which is neither good nor healthy. The most crucial key to being a successful gang is having good deputies and high command, since you need many good role models to become a good player yourself,
which I wish to provide to the city's players.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

Organization will be divided into 3 groups Leaders of groups will all be ranked below Deputy leaders: These groups are Recruitment groups Armory and Material group,
and Events group. Each Group (department) will be responsible for their stuff.More negotiations and high-quality RP while on store and gun store robberies
More IC events, Most leaders only do Island and turf.

Zarif Clinton

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Kison Bhandary
2. Your age : 20
3. Time zone : GMT+05:30
4. Average online per day : 7-8 Hours Per day
5. Your Discord : kisonplayz
6. Your Nickname : Kison Federal
7. Your ID : 50626

1. Leader of Los Sentos Vagos

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

Since the day I joined, around 6 months ago, vagos has been the only gang I wanted to be a part of, and I want to return that feeling of pride in being a vagos,
since the current vagos could have been amazing with the members they had if they had new leadership and motivation.

And, after being the HC of multiple successful gangs, I want to return to my beginnings and lead the gang that I and many others remember fondly from their OG days.
In addition make myself a role model to the new people who will want to attend the server,
so later when they decide to become someone they'll be able to proudly step in and follow good leadership.

And, having served in top positions in multiple gangs, I have a vision and infrastructure that will aid me, as many prior leaders have failed because they attempted to lead everything on their own,
which is neither good nor healthy. The most crucial key to being a successful gang is having good deputies and high command, since you need many good role models to become a good player yourself,
which I wish to provide to the city's players.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

Organization will be divided into 3 groups Leaders of groups will all be ranked below Deputy leaders: These groups are Recruitment groups Armory and Material group,
and Events group. Each Group (department) will be responsible for their stuff.More negotiations and high-quality RP while on store and gun store robberies
More IC events, Most leaders only do Island and turf.
+1 https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...78cf01e78fcdbae9433a946e8deba5aa798f293fa761&

Arthur Miguel

Nothing Special😁
Player
Rejected

Put time and effort into making your own application without copy-pasting from other applications.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom