Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Maggie Wong
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Dec 24, 2023
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/drfKvuDrBjQ

Maggie Wong

Player
Player
Hello dear admins,

This family is constantly provoking us and trying to make my family members angry, mostly targeting me because I am a woman. So they go to my family members and constantly provoke them by saying "tell your older sister, I will do this to your older sister"...

The person in the video I shared comes up to me and says me "dear, baby" and repeatedly harasses me in this way. ID: 12140 A Turkish admin please watch.

I am sharing with you a few more videos where they came and harasses me. 34612 says "shut your older sisters mouth or ill shut it." A Turkish admin please watch.

Dear admins, all of these forums take place in my fam home. That is, the SANS family who constantly come to my fam house and do RDM and Provoking. We are a Media family and new members are constantly coming into our family. They don't want to play games because they died in their family home, the SANS family won't leave us alone in our home. We are very uncomfortable with this situation and the more we stay away, the more they continue to toxic us. Please find us a solution.

I'm sorry to bother you about this. I hope toxic people get the punishment they need and we can play our game in peace.

Chanush Movva

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Reviewed

ID 12140 will receive a punishment for FL
ID 48197 will receive a punishment for FL
ID 154 will receive a punishment for FL
ID 34612 will receive a punishment for GR3.2

The when its comes to targeting if this continues both of the families will be punished and follow the rules all the time or any further complains on eachother for toxicity or provoking will result in a warning or removal from the unofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom