Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zarif Clinton

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Amit
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: GMT
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear)
Normal days:- 07:00 PM to 02:00 AM Weekends:- 04:00 PM to 02:00 AM
5. Average online per day: 8-9 Hours Daily
6. Your Discord: xen_mafia
7. Your Nickname: Zarif Zodiac
8. Your ID: 49562
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section: State Curator
Additional information:

1. Why do you want to become an admin?

I want to become a admin and help the players through my previous experiences in this city , I was also a leader and I know the rules well and how to manage difficult situations, and I want to prevent the players from breaking the rules and laws and help this city with all my previous experiences and Becoming an admin is not just holding power against other players and which most people seek. You need to be mature and disciplined and which I will be able to bring into the team, not only that but team work, communication and Management. My main goal as an admin is to bring a well based and fair gameplay among players. I have seen allot of abusive admins who use their powers for no good, and some dont care about players concerns and issues most of the time. I am willing to put effort and time to help players in need while making sure not admins are abusing their powers and I want to experience how admins work apart from that, Its my dream to become Admin and as a Admin I want every citizen of the city to do a proper and fair RP, I will be available to help the citizens when they ask for help.

2. What are your strengths?
Good Communication Skills,I m a very friendly guy, Very good behavior with all cause my mother told me do not misbehave with any one,I can talk in 4 languages like ( English , Bangla , Hindi , Urdu ) I don't mind in solving issues, problems and situations with fellow admins and I can handle any situation very calmfully.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
cannot tolerate if any one insults me for no reason.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yes oviously.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes i will ( I dont have buisness )

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
Not yet .

Emad Pluxury

Senior Curator of Support
Senior Administrator
Rejected
Answer given multiple times , Forum warned for spamming
Next time will be ban​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom