Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Brutt Saint
Administrators nickname
Alex Odd
Date
Jul 22, 2021
Time
18:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/s8zkf7cjs94 https://youtu.be/V6x11TNUMKo

Brutt Saint

Player
Player
Alex odd is clearly doing Favoritism.
pls do check the thread https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/5562/
1. Alex odd verified my reply on the forum and said he finds us clearly shooting on the road pls do check where he finds us shooting continuously on the street.
2. He also replied that it's an RP situation but I need to know where was we shooting on them. He might add that we are in front of their family house, but I would like to add we were at the private property of our family member ID18697 house no.38, 37

I requested punishment for:
6.19 When outside the city you must engage in RP before shooting someone. For example, issue them demands and if they do not listen to your demands within 5 seconds you can shoot them.
3.2 Parents should not be mentioned in all chats, including voice | Mute 180 minutes or ban up to 7 days.

I do need to know on what basis he finds 6.19 getting followed.

clip 1:
clip 2:

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
You have shooting in middle of road near HQ of those guys Fam (starting from 0.42 Mins of ur POV)
U have even punched and shooting inside of green zone (in bank branch) - this is violation of rules of green zone! (1.22 minute of ur POV)
SO u have made everything to provoke then and give then RP reason to shoot you

Will transmit to my colleagues to review ur videos including ur violations in green zones mentioned above

+ Your topic is not created according to form

Last edited:

Brutt Saint

Player
Player
You have shooting in middle of road near HQ of those guys Fam (starting from 0.42 Mins of ur POV)
U have even punched and shooting inside of green zone (in bank branch) - this is violation of rules of green zone! (1.22 minute of ur POV)

Will transmit to my colleagues to review ur videos including ur violations in green zones mentioned above

for u kind information we are the family members and I have only done 1 single punch not more than that.
Secondly, where can you see the family house we are far away from it.

Brutt Saint

Player
Player
The first and last sort was fored outside house no. 38 at 0:44 time in clip

Then on what basis did you find family house in the mini map while firing.

Pls stop protecting your contacts and cross-examining me, I have filled the compain here against you not on that guy.

Hopping Admin heads can understand how u protect him buy saying we fired at there fam house, where clearly in clip time 0:44 its seen there is no family house and both houses 37, 38 is a private property

Brutt Saint

Player
Player

Talking about 0:42 can you pls point out the family house u could see on map close too it.
Its house no 38 and it belongs to our family member and its red in colour for your kind information.
Now pls stop protecting your friend or your contact

Lebron Pluxury

Gang Unit
Chief Administrator
After reviewing the evidence I think that administrator made the correct decision as they had rp reason to shoot you. Closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom