Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

assassin the rivals

Player
Player
INFORMATION
1 . Your name IRL- Arun singh
2. Your age- 18
3. Time zone- GMT + 5:30
4. Average online per day- 3 to 4 hrs
5. Your Discord- assassin_rival32
6. Your Nickname- Shadow prince
7. Your ID- 41829
Additional information
1. Leader of... SAHP
2 Why do you want to be leader of specific organization? ( List three reasons with an explanation.)
ANS I have been in this server for a very long time and know the rules fairly well. I have no issues teaching those who have not been in this city as long as me and making sure they learn what they need to succeed. I am fully aware of the dedication becoming a leader requires and I am certain I can give my dedication to this server and the people in it. I am also aware that if I were to become Sheriff I would basically be building an org from the ground up so I have been brainstorming and I already have plans to do so. I will get my org running quickly and efficiently. I have already started to find my High Command so I am fully prepared.

I always loved the sahp its such a great foundation to build upon the location and our duties as the sheriff's department and highway patrol seeing new faces ready to survive and protect our there the events and co insiding with other orgs the rp experience could be great within the sahp as it has so much potential.

I really wish to see what i can do within the San Andrea's highway patrol, and have a great time with all who want to join meeting new people making new friends and having that ground understanding of what it means to be a leader, Just the overall atmosphere i intend to give out if i get a term or two as the sheriff doing my best to set up all other teams.

3.Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

1 Getting to Know the people who you are working with to better understand how they are, so its easier to work beside them and crack a joke.

2 Understanding what you can and cannot do eg ooc rules and ic rules that way theres no disruption in rp.

3 Always try keep it rp this is a roleplay server so there is no point in always calling gods keep it in game for immersion but if you immersion is completely broke and its that big of a deal then sure otherwise there is no point in wasting a gods time as they will tell you to go to the forms.

4 Always obide by chain of command this will keep everyone calm in check and moving swiftly will increase the whole real life feeling to the sahp.

5 Bios I think if people had bios we could truly understand who you are as there's no limit to your rp character, as long as it is aligned with server rules i think genuine roleplay and commitment to your role in sahp should be the number 1 priority for being apart of sahp and dedication is always a good thing too with all that being said i think this should conclude my reasons.

THANKS FOR READING APPLICATION.
REGARDS.
SHADOW PRINCE

Lavi Pluxury

Bolero > G Wagon
Player
Rejected

Put time and effort on making your own application without copy pasting from others.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom