Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Gr6.15+Gr3.1+UB Demands+Mixing I 185231,264052,193206

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Mast Maula
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Dec 26, 2023
Time of violation
16:56
Proofs
https://youtu.be/1VJCWzFf5Z4

RobinWatson

Ex-Deputy Chief of EMS, Ex-LT General NG
Player
Video is less than 1 minute please post compete video and do not try to deceive admin

mast maula

Player
Player
Video is less than 1 minute please post compete video and do not try to deceive admin
first go and wash your eyes video is 3 min long and also read this

RobinWatson

Player
This is not mentioned any where, we have to give demands after 00:00 and this thing also not mentioned in rule section. We gave demands as per other treasure locations. How do we get to know about this. We gave complete demands as per treasure.

RobinWatson

Player
first go and wash your eyes video is 3 min long and also read this
No off topic

mast maula

Player
Player
This is not mentioned any where, we have to give demands after 00:00 and this thing also not mentioned in rule section. We gave demands as per other treasure locations. How do we get to know about this. We gave complete demands as per treasure.
where do you see treasure before 00
see this and now shut ur mouth

mast maula

Player
Player
Nice! bug abuse btw, please do not remove video. Its come under deceiving admin. I recorded this video already.

Link:
Do you know you can’t use someone else’s bodycam for any complaints.how many times do I have to tell you that read rules .you just come from hotel and telling me rules.shussh now..stop crying.its enough now.
You are the one who is trying to deceive admins.I told you before saying anything read rules.tell me what language do you understand I I'll translate it for you.

Last edited:

Beni Valentine

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Rejected
Demands were given dont waste our time with false reports in game or in forums​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom