Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ink Flawless

fanned out clowns
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
Luka
2. Your age
3. Time zone
GMT +1
4. Average online per day
6-10 hours
5. Your Discord
ink369
6. Your Nickname
Ink Flawless
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Leader of The Families

2. After 3 previous leadership with two of them being super successful and one ending too early, I decided I want to take another gang and I chose this specific gang because I never had any long term commitment to Families before, I was always in all other gangs so this is the one I decided to take on now, especially with the fact that Families was always one of the least popular and weakest gangs so I want to change that during my term, same as I did in Vagos for two terms in a row dominating the entire city, we will run it back once again. I will give my 100% to have a stable and consistent gang full of active and well disciplined members and have control of the ghetto and the whole city as always.
I have excellent leadership skills and proper gang experience and I am responsible towards something I'm working on, and I will make sure the gang I am leading will excel in every way possible.
One more reason why I would like to take this gang is because I am part of a famq that is going for all gang 100% and we have Families and Bloods left, so we will do our best to finish the turf season and provide a healthy environment during the season itself with proper competition unlike most seasons, with hopes that other turf teams will step up to the challenge and make our seasons competitive. I really dislike the fact that gangs have been getting disbanded left and right, with only two of latest gangs passing actual terms, I think the decision on picking a leader for a gang should be a decision that is not taken lightly and not decided by someone having a nice paragraph of words, rather than someone who is known for leading and having previous experience and drive to lead a gang because a lot of latest leaders have gotten lost in leadership in their first weeks.
3. All I've noticed from current gang sides is the same store over and over again, same demands over and over again, and I see no fun in this, it seems like the current leaders and their high commands only care to win rather than provide healthy and enjoyable experience, I would personally start with changing the way my gang will do gunstores and 24/7 with different locations and actual proper RP rather than RDM like other gangs, I would like to say I innovate every time I lead and that is one of the biggest things I did during my Ballas leadership with naruto running FZ etc.
I would create an adequate recruiting protocol and make sure that every person involved understands all rules and all the consequences if those rules are broken, especially server rules. I always preferred quality over quantity and I would rather have 60 to 70 people online with 50 people coming to events unlike gangs with 100-150 member gangs with barely having 20 on main events.

ZetasMoaz

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
Luka
2. Your age
3. Time zone
GMT +1
4. Average online per day
6-10 hours
5. Your Discord
ink369
6. Your Nickname
Ink Flawless
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Leader of The Families

2. After 3 previous leadership with two of them being super successful and one ending too early, I decided I want to take another gang and I chose this specific gang because I never had any long term commitment to Families before, I was always in all other gangs so this is the one I decided to take on now, especially with the fact that Families was always one of the least popular and weakest gangs so I want to change that during my term, same as I did in Vagos for two terms in a row dominating the entire city, we will run it back once again. I will give my 100% to have a stable and consistent gang full of active and well disciplined members and have control of the ghetto and the whole city as always.
I have excellent leadership skills and proper gang experience and I am responsible towards something I'm working on, and I will make sure the gang I am leading will excel in every way possible.
One more reason why I would like to take this gang is because I am part of a famq that is going for all gang 100% and we have Families and Bloods left, so we will do our best to finish the turf season and provide a healthy environment during the season itself with proper competition unlike most seasons, with hopes that other turf teams will step up to the challenge and make our seasons competitive. I really dislike the fact that gangs have been getting disbanded left and right, with only two of latest gangs passing actual terms, I think the decision on picking a leader for a gang should be a decision that is not taken lightly and not decided by someone having a nice paragraph of words, rather than someone who is known for leading and having previous experience and drive to lead a gang because a lot of latest leaders have gotten lost in leadership in their first weeks.
3. All I've noticed from current gang sides is the same store over and over again, same demands over and over again, and I see no fun in this, it seems like the current leaders and their high commands only care to win rather than provide healthy and enjoyable experience, I would personally start with changing the way my gang will do gunstores and 24/7 with different locations and actual proper RP rather than RDM like other gangs, I would like to say I innovate every time I lead and that is one of the biggest things I did during my Ballas leadership with naruto running FZ etc.
I would create an adequate recruiting protocol and make sure that every person involved understands all rules and all the consequences if those rules are broken, especially server rules. I always preferred quality over quantity and I would rather have 60 to 70 people online with 50 people coming to events unlike gangs with 100-150 member gangs with barely having 20 on main ev

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom