Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshh Longg

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Josh
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: City time
4. Average online per day: 4-6 hours Weekdays 12 to 15 hours weekends
5. Your Discord: josh_king.
6. Your Nickname: Joshh Longg
7. Your ID: 220665

Additional information
1. Leader of Families gang.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

2.1 I want to be leader of this gang because i was previously Under deputy in Both Vagos and Marabuntas and believe that i have the experience in both Illegal and legal orgs to run a successful term or 2. I think that with my previous experience i would be able to bring in some really good people and have some good fun while also being serious.

2.2 I believe that i can get 2 good terms as i have the experience and have also been in Families previously getting up to High Command before the term ended. I want to be leader of this gang because it was one of the first orgs i was in and brings back lots of memories and meeting great people.

2.3 I will make sure that we are active and are doing basic events such as FZ raids, Store robberies, Gun stores, Hostages and more. I will make sure that we always have HCs in city so if there is any problems they can be resolved in the easiest and best way possible. I will also make sure that there is HCs at events to get everyone organised.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

3.1 I will make sure that ranks are not just given out to peoples mates just because. I will make sure that people who are getting those ranks truly deserve it and truly know what they are doing. I believe that this will increase the level of RP as it give people something to look forward to and build up towards. This will help the org as we will get a good reputation and people will look forward to joining us.

3.2 I will make sure that we as Families are active and always have a great group of people in city so everyone has a good time. As well as that i will make sure that i personally select people to be High commands to lead situations we do such as store robberies or FZ raids or even hostage situations. I will try my hardest to make Families a top org and have amazing results.

3.3 I will make sure that we recruit people who know what they are doing and have experience in both Illegal and Legal orgs. I will make sure we do this by not letting people join if they are below the age of 10 ICly. I believe that this will help the RP by making the experience enjoyable for all people in the org and people who want to join the org

My goals for my Families term:

1) I will make sure that we always have people at events to show that we are active.
2) I make sure we have max Spray profits hourly
3) I will make sure people are having fun and are not arguing with any gang members.
4) I will make sure i have a great team of both Shooters and turfers.
5) I will make sure we win as many events as possible
6) I will make sure that we have people active at all times (Including HCs)
7) I will make sure i have a great team of both Shooters and turfers.

My Ranking system
14 Most Wanted

13 Deputy
12 Under Deputy
11 OG Families
10 Event Manager
09 High Command
08 Shooters
07 Turf Team
06 Spray Team
05 Hustlers
04 Clappa