Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lily Blixky

Best Leader
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Landan
2. Your age:18
3. Time zone: UTC 700
4. Average online per day: 4-6 Hours
5. Your Discord: Voidz#7875
6. Your Nickname: Lily Diamond
7. Your ID: 250

Additional information

1. Leader of San Andreas Highway Patrol

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

a. Grand RP has been in my life for almost a 2 years now and RP itself has been in it for over 5 years, but I keep coming back to grand rp for the same reasons, the LEO rp and the Gang RP. I have accumulated multiple leaderships on this server, but none have felt the same as me being undersheriff in 4 different terms for 3 different leaders. I want to be SAHP leader because I have spent most of my time in grand rp in SAHP and helped create new and current training programs in some of the orgs due to my experience in SAHP. With my experience under Sam Sheperd/Sam Verlice inside of SAHP, LSPD, and FIB and with the leader ships ive carried and all the issues couldn't solve I feel that I now know how to handle them and how to take responsibility.

b. With my experience in other cities, (I've been in sahp on both en1 en2 and en3) I can use all of my knowledge within different cities to bring a new and refreshing way of SAHP and make it even better

c. I want to be SAHP leader because I feel like the leaders have been great so far and I want to contribute to SAHP being great

d. In city 2 I was SAHP undersheriff for 3 different leaders, Mathew Jane, Brian Shepherd, and Sam Shepherd and I can use the knowledge they left me to make en3 SAHP even better by integrating new training and weekly division training/re-training

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.

a. I will add new training such as convoy training, combat and tactics training, hostage negotiation training and even more.

b. I will make sure to use my knowledge from each city and apply that into SAHP

c. I will make sure to try and host weekly meetings with all of the org leaders to avoid conflict and to make sure all orgs have the correct chemistry to make sure the city is safe and secure during the worst times of day and night

Thanks for reading my application,
Lily Eiamond

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom