Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Rxsanju baba
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Dec 19, 2023
Time of violation
7:30 pm
Proofs
https://fb.watch/pbD0u31kkL/

rx sanju baba

Player
Player
Dear Admin Team,

I am writing to appeal the permanent ban that I received on the EN3 server of Grand RP under the violation of General Rule 1.1 - "Created account is property of the creator, your account cannot be shared or traded. | PERMANENT BAN."

I want to clarify that I have never intentionally shared or traded my Grand RP account with anyone. Unfortunately, my Rockstar Social Club account was hacked, and as a result, I used a friend's Social Club account temporarily while working to recover access to my own account.

I have attached evidence of my communication with the Rockstar Social Club support team during the time my account was compromised. After successfully regaining access, I resumed using my original Social Club account for playing on the server.

I understand the importance of maintaining the integrity of the server and ensuring that accounts are not shared or traded. I value my experience on the EN3 server and the community it provides, and I would never knowingly violate any rules.

I kindly request that you reconsider the ban on my account, taking into consideration the circumstances surrounding the unauthorized access to my Social Club account. I am more than willing to provide any additional information or clarification necessary to support my appeal.

Sincerely,
Rxsanju baba(10409)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom