Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ashton Baustellenkipper
Administrators nickname
Dyno Bot
Date
Dec 4, 2023
Time
around at 12:40
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/XjuqrSg

Ashton Cartel

Player
Player
Dear FIB Curators

I am writing to sincerely apologize for my behavior on the 4/12/2023 where I used offensive language, specifically saying "STFU" and using an inappropriate term. I understand that my words were offensive, hurtful, but as wrote the massege i stright away removed it away because i accedently was using an inappropriate term and apologize for my behavior from my part. but somebody targeted me and sended a SS to an admin.

I want to make it clear that my actions were completely unacceptable, and I take full responsibility. I deeply regret my choice of words, and I understand that such language goes against the ORG Rules.

I want to assure you that this incident does not reflect my true character, and I am committed to learning from this experience. and I am dedicated to making more thoughtful and respectful contributions in the future.

I understand the decision to ban me was necessary, and I accept the consequences of my actions. I sincerely apologize to you, . I am committed to making amends and demonstrating a more considerate and respectful attitude moving forward.

I hope you understand and i want to learn from my misstakes.

My Discord : ashtonmyself

I appreciate your understanding.

Sincerely,

Ashton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom