Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nisar Momin

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Nisarahmad Momin
2. Your age : 19
3. Time zone : IST +5:30
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play : 4:00 - 10:00 and sometimes between 12:00 - 19:00
5. Average online per day : Maximum 5 to 6 Hours and in weekends it can be 7 to 8 Hours or more
6. Your Discord : ( ID : hitman.ind ) - Nisar Momin
7. Your Nickname : Nisar Momin
8. Your ID : 11800
9. I want to be curator of Legal Section.

Multi-language

Proficient in English, Hindi, Urdu, Gujarati with conversational skills.

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin?

- Fueled by an abiding passion for cultivating an orderly and inclusive gaming atmosphere, I am steadfast in my commitment to ensuring a harmonious space for every participant. Delving deeply into the intricacies of server regulations, I have refined my expertise to guarantee equitable gameplay and an enjoyable experience for the entire community. Having spent approximately 6-7 real-life months in prominent factions such as SAHP, FIB, and LSPD, I have garnered an extensive understanding of a diverse array of regulations.

- In essence, my unwavering dedication to making a positive impact, coupled with my comprehensive knowledge, renders me a valuable candidate for an administrative role. I am enthusiastic about utilizing my skills to elevate the overall gaming experience for everyone involved.

2. What are your strengths.

- Helping Nature, Determined towards my decisions,
- I can Easily Handle any situation without hesitating.
- I am tech-savvy person so i also knows to handle IRL situations that based on Server.
- Never let myself uncomfortable in rush or hurry and even i can take rapid decisions that need to be done Quickly.
- Excellent Communication skills that helps to improve Quality of service and make Conversations easy.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?

- Adjusting seamlessly to unfamiliar surroundings might pose a challenge for me initially, potentially influencing my initial efficiency in new environments.
- Confronted with intense scenarios or weighty decisions, I recognize the importance of seeking counsel from a composed and steady individual to ensure optimal choices.
- Despite my dedication to learning from past missteps, there could be occasions where new errors arise. Nevertheless, I am resolute in my commitment to preventing the recurrence of these mistakes.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

- Yes, Of Course.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?

- I do not own Any Businesses.

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?

- No

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom