Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Dray Sans
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Dec 27, 2023
Time of violation
14:15
Proofs
https://youtu.be/aaMBG2pJHjc

Dray San

''Baba''
Player
Again, the Dalyan family, decided to keep enter my property.

I asked them to leave, multiple times. They did not, so i opened fire. Suddenly they all fired back, and we can see 2 guys punching in the middle of a fire fight.

Efe Prime

Player
Player
First.You say i give them to demands but i cant see in your pov,how admin can check this proof.Second,you and your friend make emote in over the dead body and my friend climbing in your wall you directly shooting and i shoot.

Luka W

Player
Player
The upper wall is not your space. because of the problems we had with the owner of the house before, the admins said you can stand on the wall but you cant go inside. :)

You can't stand in front of our house like this. But you can stand inside your own house.

I think the Sans family should be warned because they were warned by the admin before
Reviewed - Targeting and Provoking I Sans Family

Dray San

''Baba''
Player

Emre San

Player
Player
The upper wall is not your space. because of the problems we had with the owner of the house before, the admins said you can stand on the wall but you cant go inside. :)

You can't stand in front of our house like this. But you can stand inside your own house.

I think the Sans family should be warned because they were warned by the admin before
Reviewed - Targeting and Provoking I Sans Family
We didn't received warning but both of the families Dalyan and Sans verbally warned by Unofficial Curator, so you must be in some type of confusion or you are still trying to provoke us even here ?

Last edited:

Dodo Clark

Player
Player
Sans continues his provocations, this is your home but you sit in front of the Dalyan family and continue your provocations. Magdem, why did you open this forum? Why are you sitting in front of the Dalyan family, shooting and provoking? I ask our esteemed administrators to consider this.

Last edited:

Emre San

Player
Player
Sans continues his provocations, this is your home but you sit in front of the Dalyan family and continue your provocations. Magdem, why did you open this forum? Why are you sitting in front of the Dalyan family, shooting and provoking? I ask our esteemed administrators to consider this.
Sitting on top of your property's wall and looking towards any families direction is not means that he is trying to provoke, you should know this, he can sit anywhere in his property and sit however he wants he doesn't need any permission for that. If you're provoked from this action you need to question yourself. Obviously you need better education of those things . And if there is a rule break or if he thinks that there is one so it's his right to look for justice, Why did this upset you so much?

Dodo Clark

Player
Player
Sitting on top of your property's wall and looking towards any families direction is not means that he is trying to provoke, you should know this, he can sit anywhere in his property and sit however he wants he doesn't need any permission for that. If you're provoked from this action you need to question yourself. Obviously you need better education of those things . And if there is a rule break or if he thinks that there is one so it's his right to look for justice, Why did this upset you so much?
The wall separating the Sans family from the road is not your wall, we did not enter your garden, and you hit the members of the Dalyan family without warning and fired and provoked them to provoke the Dalyan family, and moreover, magdem, you have no intention of provoking, so why do you always come to the house of the Dalyan family? You have stated in other forums that you moved to another house to get away from us. So why can't you keep yourself away from Dalyan? You are constantly provoking and playing the innocent. Dear admins will evaluate this situation as well.

Dray San

''Baba''
Player
The wall separating the Sans family from the road is not your wall, we did not enter your garden, and you hit the members of the Dalyan family without warning and fired and provoked them to provoke the Dalyan family, and moreover, magdem, you have no intention of provoking, so why do you always come to the house of the Dalyan family? You have stated in other forums that you moved to another house to get away from us. So why can't you keep yourself away from Dalyan? You are constantly provoking and playing the innocent. Dear admins will evaluate this situation as well.
i dont know if you noticed the chat there.

also, that wall is MY property. so idk what you guys keep asking or telling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom