Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

abhipawar332

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL-Ajaypawar
2. Your age-18
3. Time zone-GMT+5:30
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear)-9am to 18pm
5. Average online per day-in between 10 hours
6. Your Discord-abhipawar332
7. Your Nickname-Abhipawar
8. Your ID-53986
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section-state section

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
I have been in most of the legal org and although they were for short period high command position at NG and SAHP. I like helping people especially the newcomers. You can always find me answering newcomers questions at the weirdest places or just giving them a ride to wherever they need. I feel like being an admin will give me more opportunities to help the players and since I have been in almost all of the legal orgs I believe this will be my next step in this server.
2. What are your strengths?
I AM REALLY GOOD WITH FOLLOWING ORDERS SINCE I AM GOOD LEARNER
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
I have problems when there is no discipline in a place. Especially orgs where there is a lot of corruption. I can get frustrated about it.I don't have patience when someone doesn't let me talk/Cutting my words while I am speaking I havent been in gangs before therefore i am not familiar with their rules
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
YES
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
YES,I DON’T HAVE ONE
6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
NO

THANKS FOR READING WITH YOUR PRECIOUS TIME

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom