Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Leader Of San Andreas Highway Patrol I Leo Felix

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zarif Clinton

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL ; Zarif Ahnaf Khan

2. Your age ; 19
3. Time zone : GMT+6
4. Average online per day : 8-9 Hours
5. Your Discord : xen_mafia
6. Your Nickname ; Leo Felix

7. Your ID : 29070

Additional information

1. Leader of... San Andreas Highway Patrol

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

I want to be leader of SAHP beacause i spend most of the time in state orgs specially SAHP and i have a big Experience in SAHP and i have experience in All Legal ORG's I was in SAHP Chief of HWP & HRT , LSPD Deputy of HRT , FIB Elite Agent 2 rank in 2 term and i know better about SAHP what they do how they work and etc and I would love to be a leader of SAHP because I have experience in it and I will put all my experience into it , I spend a good time in SAHP and i have that much knowledge to became a Sheriff of SAHP and i have that much confidence to became a Leader and i know how to maintain a org properly i have many plan to make SAHP on top i will try to hire many of citizens in my respective org and i will handle all events properly i will try to give my best as a leader and i will try to complete maximum events in my term .. I will inspire people to come and join in SAHP like we all us know the San Andreas Highway Patrol strives to be the most professional, trained and respectable departments . We strive to be the department that other departments can immediately rely when they need us. We strive to make all of our Troopers the most respected officers on the road and in this community. We strive to make our Troopers the best at their job and the ones that others can feel safe around and I want to make sure SAHP is a Friendly work environment. But also has a strict Strike system so that we can deal with Corruption Swiftly and quickly as one thing i hate in my org is corruption due to people being idiotic. In LEO orgs there is always Favourtism, In My org this will not occur and Anyone being favourtised will be punished according to system listed above in part Reason for this is so i have a clean, non corrupted and fair organisation for People to join. Thats it i just explained my experience..

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

-- I want to have 5 Departments in my term if i became leader those are :-- HRT-PR-HWP-IA-UC

--HRT Work :-Help out newer recruits / train them , take interviews, recruit, promote, demote, Update the discord roles and logs / roster the troopers Our work is that the discord server looks clean and no messing up. In simple words.. I explained

--IA Work :- Internal Affairs Work Is To Keep An Eye On Every Trooper's Activity.

Internal Affairs Can Issue Strikes For Improper Logs, Un-Professional Behaviour, Corruption, Mission Of Licenses.
Internal Affairs Has The Right To Red Flag Any Trooper Who Is Involved In Any Illegal Activity. (Only HCs)
Internal Affairs Needs To Check For Licenses, Logs, Activity Checks, ETC.
Internal Affairs Needs To Check The BGC Of Every Troopers.
Internal Affairs Need To Make Sure Every Trooper Has Signed The Contract Before Starting There Duty. (If Denied Will Be Red Flagged)
Internal Affairs Is The BackBone Of San Andreas Highway Patrol [SAHP],

--HWP Work:- In this division as the name suggests we patrol the highways and keep it clean from crimes. This is basically your normal duty but you get bonuses and extra activities. Duties of HWP require - Patrolling - Arrests - Fines - Joint Ghetto Patrols - Joint Gang Raids - Highway Patrol Recruitment. That's all to HWP, your time and don't be inactive because inactivity will not be tolerated.

--PR Work:- At Public Relations we organize and host events, Which helps in keeping a good relation Between SAHP and Citizens. Not Only Events We Make Posters and Promotional Materials for SAHP

--UC Work:- Collects Evidence , Assist FIB in their Work , Works Undercover , Catch Wanted Criminals , Identify and Neutralize Potential Threats.

--And last, we can make it appear much nicer and cleaner. I would also like to make the convoys and events more realistic.

-- I will hire those people who have at list knowledge of city and i will make best and best bonus system for every department .

-- I will hire best deputies for me who will complete my work and handle the events in my absence and i will take my deputies who have best of best knwoledge about leos org .

My goal are :- Complete my term without any problem and without any warning from my curator .
Make SAHP on top .
Catch all crimals in out of city means highways .
Make highway most safeful place etc

CHAIN OF COMMAND/HIERARCHY OF SAHP :-

30- Sheriff
29- Under sheriff
28- Assistant sheriff
27- Chief of staff
26- Chief of Department
25- Deputy Chief of Department
24- US Marshal
23- District Attorney
22- Captain

- (HC)

21- Lieutenant
20- Supervisor
19- Field Supervisor
18- Sector Supervisor
17- Sergeant Master
16- Sergeant
15- Master Corporal
14- Corporal
13- Lance Corporal
12- Master Trooper 3
11- Master Trooper 2
10- Master Trooper 1
9- Senior Trooper 3
8- Senior Trooper 2
7- Senior Trooper 1
6- Trooper 3
5- Trooper 2
4- Trooper 1
3- Newbie
2- Trainee
1- Suspended

..........Ready for my First -- 101 to Dispatch Show me 10-41 at ____ in SAHP as a SHERIFF.......

Regards,
Leo Felix

AltSAHPLogo_png_986027752dc921de2d0c2ed6.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom