Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zarif Clinton

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL ; Zarif Ahnaf Khan

2. Your age ; 19
3. Time zone : GMT+6
4. Average online per day : 8-9 Hours
5. Your Discord : xen_mafia
6. Your Nickname ; Leo Felix

7. Your ID : 29070

Additional information
1. Leader of... Bloods Street Gang

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

I want to be Leader Of Bloods beacause i have much experience in gang specially Bloods and Marabunta , when i joined the city first time i joined Bloods beacause red is my favourite colour and bloods is my one of the fav gang in this city i promise like at the first i dont know anything about gang but but then i give time to know about the gangs of this city and how the gangs works what they do how they work and finally i know better about gangs and gangs events and i m also a turfer it will good for my gang if i got leadership of Bloods i will try to improve my gang more then other gangs i will give my best to make Bloods on top i will do my best and also my deputies and i will complete at list 4-5 events daily its my promise beacause its my duty its my work to complete the events and manage peoples in my gang as a leader and I strongly believe in this gang and would give all my spirit into it, i have been in high command of this gang in other cities(server). The Bloods have been my life dedication, ever since I was able to join in my previous city..& i want to be in the same in this city as well , What I have learned whilst being a part of this organization, Has shaped me, into a well-disciplined soldier. I want this city to BLEED RED, and fear the red skull.My spirit is meant ONLY for this gang, and nothing else will satisfy my thirst. NO other color or code will do. I BLEED the true color, and this city would KNOW it. I m pretty sure i will get a best experience from this gang as a leader , i was in gang as a normal hc i spend a good time in gang and now if i became leader of bloods it will be more fun and i m very good in doing negotiations with leos in hostage situation or others and i will aslo complete those events daily ( Gun store/ store robbery , hostage situations , Fz raid and i will also do ghetto claping and i m pretty sure i will make ghetto on fire when anyone enter ghetto they will think 100 times if bloods come i will die beacause i m gonna make bloods on top top and top . Most imporant think i have confidence to handle a gang and i have leader skill and also i know the resposibilities of a leader so yes i can give my best if i got leadership .

Thats it for now thanks for giving your important time to read my application.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

-- First of all i will hire my deputies by checking their old experience if they have good experience then i will take them otherwise i will take them cause deputy rank is not easy everyone cant handle thats rank deputy is 2 nd leader of an org they do all of think in absence of leader so i will look on it and ( No Favoritism )
-- Second think my gang will be sharp, disciplined, well-mannered, respectful, militant, structured, and organized. With every ability to overcome every situation, I will personally train our army, to think on-the-spot, and react appropriately. Our city would work on controlling our territory as a priority so that NO ONE will have to fear us, but those who make the mistake of disregarding our superior work.
--If any of our gang members doing wrong first i will learn them then if they doing good then its okay otherwise i will give them strike because it will harm on Bloods reputation .
--I will try to complete all of gang events daily i think i can do it i m pretty sure i can so and i will make a good bonus system for my respective gang after every events i will give bonuses them who was attend the events and promote them who are dedicated to my gang and doing well for my gang and i m telling again ( No favoritism )
--And Participate in all events and try to win so that our gang more active and all people encourage to join them.
-- Also i have a best of best turf team with me they will complete my 100% of turf for my gang they are really practice so much they are trained turfers so it will be good think to improve roleplay qualitys .

My Goals are :--
Complete my 30 days term without any warning from my curator .
100% turf for gang

Always be good with everyone and be cool

CHAIN OF COMMAND OF BLOODS :---

13-Leader
12-Deputy Leader
11-RightArm
10-UnderBoss
9-Kingpin
8-Knight
7-Turfer
6-OG Blood
5-Soldiers