Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jordan Kovacs
Administrators nickname
Adham Pluxury
Date
Dec 28, 2023
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/saAvle3

Jordan Garcia

Player
Player
Dear Admins;

Because of previous account sharing (G.R. 1.1) I was permanently suspended on 12.05.2023. Now, I am being suspended again for the same reason on 27.12.2023.I think the reason for this penalty is I recently unlinked my main (Steam) GTA 5 social club account from steam due to En2 Social Club ban. And I looked for new social club accounts to use (I didnt looked for Grand Rp accounts I looked for GTA 5 and Social Clup account's which didn't linked to Grand Rp) in Grand Rp, while that time I used my friends social club and Epic Games account for temporary. Then I bought a account for myself (which is my main right now) and started using it. So basically I used 3 different Social club accounts and Gta 5 accounts not Grand Rp account. But it doesn't mean that I shared my account I just used different social club accounts which is legal. And if check my account logs you will see all logins from same computer and same IP.

I wish it's explanatory to you if you have a question you can ask to me by DM (Superbia4) or reply.

Adham Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom