Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
MOE HILL
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Dec 28, 2023
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwbRaxldATw

Walter Blackkk

Player
Player
FearRP - I have dropped all of my guns, ammo and you stole my cash, all I did was talk a little bit of shit to you. And you expect me to not say anything while you are spitting at me? crazy
Stalling - Explain to me at all in this video when a member of my gang or anyone has helped me to escape being robbed? I was not stalling just takes a little while to drop my items as it takes a while to load...

Also how come when you are robbing me the whole time only 2 guns are pointed at me?

Ghetto rule - 1.12 states that If a person complies with given demands its not allowed to kill them | Jail 120 min. As you can see I was complying with the demands that were given so not sure why you killed me. ( your demands were to drop my items )

Last edited:

Habibti Moe

Player
Player
FearRP - I have dropped all of my guns, ammo and you stole my cash, all I did was talk a little bit of shit to you. And you expect me to not say anything while you are spitting at me? crazy
Stalling - Explain to me at all in this video when a member of my gang or anyone has helped me to escape being robbed? I was not stalling just takes a little while to drop my items as it takes a while to load...

Also how come when you are robbing me the whole time only 2 guns are pointed at me?

Ghetto rule - 1.12 states that If a person complies with given demands its not allowed to kill them | Jail 120 min. As you can see I was complying with the demands that were given so not sure why you killed me. ( your demands were to drop my items )
you was not complies i told you do not speak so look AT the pov how meantime i told you

Vishwa Blake

Player
Player
Approved

ID 245092 will receive a punishment for Stalling.
ID 112485 will receive a punishment for Ghetto Rule 1.12
ID 302786 will receive a punishment for CR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom