Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Mikey Longg
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Dec 28, 2023
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/6m8LQzZab44

Mikey Longg

Player
Player
as u can hear on 04:36 i say family property leave and u didnt and this POV is after u tried to raid us,u try to decive while u post this long POV but here is the original POV how u come to our fam house tried to raid after u failed u come with intention to make this POV,here is the original POV how it all started
Also I can not hear you saying your demands here aswell did you edit the video or you didn't say demands again?

Mikey Longg

Player
Player
There's no audio for the first 4 Minutes of this POV submitted but Krystal, Stubby, Mike and Josh are behaving like a Hive mind, Discord? That being said, the POV seems edited. Also these guys are constantly coming to provoke members of Anonymous.
Why? they left willingly 4 Months, or more, back and to make their own family. They even went as far as to make things up so people would leave and join them but since it didn't work and theyre pawns in other family's, theyre mad and constantly provoking. If my POV wasn't old, I'd submit the 5+ scenarios of them going out of their way to go to the family house just to instigate and bait reports as seen in POV submitted here. I got an archive of these guys constantly bugging us when we have done absolutely nothing. That is our family house location, they have no reason to be coming that way other than to do as I have said.
like i said pov talks for it self have a good day

vito_gjorcevski_klan

Player
Player
Its about how toto defend his fam house which u say he can do to the stairs but his family own the parking in front of also so gl

Mikey Longg

Player
Player
Its about how toto defend his fam house which u say he can do to the stairs but his family own the parking in front of also so gl
Bro I used to be in the family and the admins told us that that house only owns to the steps and the carpark is public property and how was I making a threat to his house I didn't have a gun out I didn't provoke anyone that was the first time I went today as their was solars at the house yesterday so we went to check for today have a good day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom