Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved not wearing 51% gang color in event | 600

Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
marks jason
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 22, 2021
Time of violation
22:10
Proofs
https://youtu.be/IAmowVOM6F4

mr jason

Player
Player
he is wearing white hoodies and white lv pants
pant is clearly seen as white

GrogtheFrog

Frog
Player
The pants are literally called "Pink LV Pants". Don't be hating on the man because you're broke and don't know what those pants look like.

Julie Barr

Save POV
Player
he is wearing white hoodies and white lv pants
pant is clearly seen as white
The undertone is literally purple/pink as seen in the video. He can’t help if they glow in the dark. No different than purple addidas that are luminous look white from the side. That’d be like saying you’re not wearing 51% cause I only see your top, because your shoes are barely seen and mainly show barefoot.

Kane Zero

noonecares
Player
So you're saying the reason you got smoked is because I am wearing Pink LV pants? I'd still smoke you if I was but naked. I have literally asked multiple admins and they have confirmed that I am indeed allowed to wear these pants. I am therefore wearing pants alongside purple shoes.

Zema Amore

twitch.tv/babyzemaa
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.

ID 600 will receive a punishment for not wearing 51% gang colors.

When at a gang event or doing gang activity one must be wearing 51% gang colors. Shoes, shirt, pants are the options and 2 out of 3 of those options must be your gang's color. Pink LV pants are pink not purple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom