Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Logan_Walter
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Dec 29, 2023
Time of violation
7:43
Proofs
https://youtu.be/YtEFm5ZgOAE

Ayden Jack

A player
Player
I am posting this on behalf of my friend his pov didn't record in the beginning of the event however we have a pov of our friend killing him he has the pov after that kill his Invidia didn't record it was an accident on his part

Solo Walter

Player
Player
I am posting this on behalf of my friend his pov didn't record in the beginning of the event however we have a pov of our friend killing him he has the pov after that kill his Invidia didn't record it was an accident on his part
ER 1.7 All participants of all events under all spheres must record POV and hold it within 48 hours | 30 days ban , what you posting doesnt show the way he killed him and HE SHOULD BE ABLE TO SHOW HOW HE KILLED HIM so what you showing is really not important . so what happen to HIS Invidia might be an accident but rule is a rule, Next time he can learn from it ;)

Tyrell Johnson

I am back having a life!
Player
Approved

Accidents happen, that is made clear in the POV, however he should have POV of the entire event. Therefore he will receive punishment.

ID 337819 will receive a punishment for ER1.7​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom