Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Assassin | Unofficial Organization

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akatsuki Gaitonde

Participant
Leader of unofficial org
Leader: Assassin Lazy | 1419
Leader Discord: lazyassassinyt
Family Name: Assassin
Family House: 430
Family Leader forum: Akatsuki Gaitonde
Family logo link: family logo
Family dress code: dress code

Story: I grew up poor, hustling on the tough streets. Money and power got me into a small gang, and this older dude showed me the ropes. My rep got bigger, and I had this wild idea to start my crew. Rounded up some badass folks, and we became a tight crew. They called me the "Kingpin" 'cause I ruled the underground. But haters were always lurking. Had to make tough choices, and some people betrayed us. Still, I never gave up and never forgot where I came from. Went from a broke kid to a feared gangster, and that's my story in this crazy city's underworld. We have our HQ in Vinewood, and I aim to be the biggest gangster in this city.

Family Goals: We're aiming to take over more territory in the city, establishing our dominance and control over various neighborhoods. We want to boost our illegal businesses, like drug dealing and gambling, to rake in more money for our crew. Building solid connections with other organizations can provide us with backup and resources when things get rough. We want to be in the top 10 leaderboard.

Family Rules:
- Always wear the family dress during family events.
- Newcomers and recruits must undergo a learning stage before progressing further.
- Show politeness and respect to all family members.
- Never utter insulting statements.

Family Ranks:
(10) LEADER - Founder of the family.
(9) DEPUTY - Deputy of the family, manages the family in the absence of the founder.
(8) WARLORD - Enforces rules and manages various aspects of the family.
(7) BUSINESS MANAGER - Oversees family investments, ensuring profitability and growth.
(6) ENFORCER - Trains family members in self-defense.
(5) SHOOTER - Participates in informal to get money and also collect family points.
(4) HUSTLER - Manages properties and excels in driving skills.
(3) FIGHTER - Defends family members from external threats
(2) ADVISOR - They participate in family raids and protect the family.
(1) MEMBER - The initial rank, on trial until proving understanding of family and city rules. Can work on family businesses but won't receive payment until promoted.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom