Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Pickle Polat
Administrators nickname
Lazer White
Date
Dec 29, 2023
Time
20:21
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvRS0PwAv-o&ab_channel=polokaplan

polat311

Player
Player
She warned me, I told her that she cropped the video, but she warned me directly, take my warning back

Ata_Remmo

#TheRemmos
Player
Why did you crop the beginning of the video? First you punch me and provoke me and the video is only 20 seconds, stop lying to gods buddy.

polat311

Player
Player
I didn't punch you, even if I did, that doesn't mean you shot at me with a gun. You said in the other forum that there was no beginning of the video?

Ata_Remmo

#TheRemmos
Player
Also, don't think you can escape by putting a different video as your proof.

Ata_Remmo

#TheRemmos
Player
I did it by mistake, I'm not lying to anyone, you're a stupid player, you couldn't even kill me there, do you have to draw a gun for just one punch?
You repeated this many times, are you okay? You killed my friend and me for no reason, even though I didn't say anything to you. Wait and see what the admins decide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom