Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Wraith Armani
Administrators nickname
Sanku Notorius
Date
Dec 30, 2023
Time
13:01
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSn8X8xZ3-U

YoWraith

Greetings!
Player
A bit of back story FIB raided a weed farm that was being controlled by the reporting party's Family. I chased one of the members by vehicle then by foot. The reporting party pulled a weapon on me. As procedure in all departments if someone pulls a gun why should I wait for them to shoot me first and risk dying. At fear for my own life I pulled my gun and neutralized him first. Sanku gave me this punishment for RDM and I have no clue why. I gave him demands to get out of the car and put his hands up. He refused to put his hands up and didnt comply with my demands. Sanku also missed the fact that the reporting party was in a discord call and speaking in a FL. It is seen that the reporting party was speaking when he flipped giving the other party room to metagame

YoWraith

Greetings!
Player
It is also seen in the POV even though its in a FL that his family members responded to the location where I was arresting him. There is a very low chance they could have known where he was unless they breached the metagaming rule.

YoWraith

Greetings!
Player
Change title to Wrong decision | Sanku Notorius please it was a mistake

Lebron Pluxury

Gang Unit
Chief Administrator
After re-checking evidence translator replied that there was no mg from owners side+ you will be unpunished for rdm. Regarding other person he will be punished.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom