Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aiden Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
1).
Your name IRL: Faisal
2). Your age: 21
3). Time zone: GMT +03:00
4). Average online per day: 5/7
5). Your Discord: itsm.a.d
6). Your Nickname: Aiden Pluxury
7). Your ID: 950
Additional information

1)
- Leader of Ballas Street Gang
2) - Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
- I have experience of being deputy multiple times in a gang and I think I can get ballas on top in the ghetto and city.
- Having a long criminal experience made me think it is time for me to take the gang's lead and become the right example for each member.
-
Organizations in this city deserve to be run as efficiently as possible. This city's most fun and exciting moments always occur when everyone follows the rules and attends events together.
3) -
Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
-
As far as RP is concerned, gangs should be more healthy when it comes to robberies and hostage situations. I've seen many gangs power game many game rules and - make them unforgiving and unfair. Whenever possible, I would strive to ensure that my members have the same level of RP as members of a legal organization.
-
My best advice for improving roleplay is to set up an appropriate recruiting protocol and ensure everyone understands all rules, especially server rules since I've seen - too many gangs disband over simple issues.

Goals:
1).
Max spray profits 24/7. Being organized and having a spray team
2). Become the most active gang in the ghetto and at events in the city
3). have the right leaders behind me. Having the correct HCs and Deputies
4). don't miss any events. Participate in all possible events
5). Hostage situations more often for RP and different kinds of fun
6). I'll make sure to have people in all time zones active at all events of the day. 24/7 activity
7). 100% turf
8). Use more /commands
ESB_29.png

ALPACINO ALHAMWAI

Player
Player
Information
1).
Additional information

1)
2) - Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
- I have experience of being deputy multiple times in a gang and I think I can get ballas on top in the ghetto and city.
- Having a long criminal experience made me think it is time for me to take the gang's lead and become the right example for each member.
- Organizations in this city deserve to be run as efficiently as possible. This city's most fun and exciting moments always occur when everyone follows the rules and attends events together.
3) - Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
- As far as RP is concerned, gangs should be more healthy when it comes to robberies and hostage situations. I've seen many gangs power game many game rules and - make them unforgiving and unfair. Whenever possible, I would strive to ensure that my members have the same level of RP as members of a legal organization.
- My best advice for improving roleplay is to set up an appropriate recruiting protocol and ensure everyone understands all rules, especially server rules since I've seen - too many gangs disband over simple issues.

Goals:
1). Max spray profits 24/7. Being organized and having a spray team
6). I'll make sure to have people in all time zones active at all events of the day. 24/7 activity
7). 100% turf
8). Use more /commands
ESB_29.png
AIDEN PLUXURY ON TOP

Freaky Cassano

Be Grateful For What You Have !
Player
Information
1).
Additional information

1)
- Organizations in this city deserve to be run as efficiently as possible. This city's most fun and exciting moments always occur when everyone follows the rules and attends events together.
3) - Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
- As far as RP is concerned, gangs should be more healthy when it comes to robberies and hostage situations. I've seen many gangs power game many game rules and - make them unforgiving and unfair. Whenever possible, I would strive to ensure that my members have the same level of RP as members of a legal organization.
- My best advice for improving roleplay is to set up an appropriate recruiting protocol and ensure everyone understands all rules, especially server rules since I've seen - too many gangs disband over simple issues.

Goals:
1). Max spray profits 24/7. Being organized and having a spray team
7). 100% turf
8). Use more /commands
ESB_29.png
Wish You Good Luck my BROTHER;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom