Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved General Ghetto Rules 1.5, 1.6,1.9| ID10803 , ID13272

Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Grenth Scotch
Suspect ID
10803 , 13272
Date of violation
Jul 23, 2021
Time of violation
10:54
Proofs
https://youtu.be/oJ2tn8LuGzA

grenth scotch

bus driver
Player
violation included-
general ghetto rules 1.5, 1.6,1.9

was checking out ingrand ,heard power braking and 2 vagos appeared and killed me inside the HQ
ID 10803 was riding a gang vehicle and wasn't wearing 51% org color
ID 13272 should be consider equivalent to id 10803 for killing as he took his gun out aimed to kill and went over my corpse to loot dropped item neither did he informed his mate of being a gang HQ which clear cut indicate this was intentional form these two.

Richard

Player
Player
violation included-

was checking out ingrand ,heard power braking and 2 vagos appeared and killed me inside the HQ
ID 13272 should be consider equivalent to id 10803 for killing as he took his gun out aimed to kill and went over my corpse to loot dropped item neither did he informed his mate of being a gang HQ which clear cut indicate this was intentional form these two.

Wrong msg by me

Richard

Player
Player
violation included-

Id 10803 here
I was wearing gang colour 51% its a eye bug and i really apologize for my mistake we were doing graffiti and a guy wearing very similar clothes like you was also doing graffiti we were following him and didnt notice we were at wrong area and suddenly killed you.
There was my zero intention of getting into your area
I will apologize for my mistake

icy devil

Player
Player
violation included-

ID 13272 should be consider equivalent to id 10803 for killing as he took his gun out aimed to kill and went over my corpse to loot dropped item neither did he informed his mate of being a gang HQ which clear cut indicate this was intentional form thes
id 13272 here
i did not even shoot at him we were sprays around the city and i really apologize for my mistake and i did not even pick his loot also
i will apologize for my mistake

grenth scotch

bus driver
Player
I don't want ur apologize . u guys must be paid for ur action of ruing my Friday morning of watching chicks on ingrand and smoking ciggis .
and u made me start my day from pilbox that wasted at lot of my time..
also my eye didn't lied there ,it was a real thing ur weren't in your org clothes .provide pov to support ur claim.

Richard

Player
Player
I don't want ur apologize . u guys must be paid for ur action of ruing my Friday morning of watching chicks on ingrand and smoking ciggis .
and u made me start my day from pilbox that wasted at lot of my time..
also my eye didn't lied there ,it was a real thing ur weren't in your org clothes .provide pov to support ur claim.
I didnt said your eye lied its a city bug happens a lot of time and didnt want to argue just want to leave all on the admins.
:)

Melvin Lacoste

AKA lactose intolerant.
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.

ID 13272 will receive a punishment for Ghetto Rules 1.6
ID 10803 will receive a punishment for Ghetto Rules 1.6, Ghetto rules 1.9

If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file a Punishment Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom